A bonding experience
- On-the-Go-Gear. BACK, LAUREN // Hitch Up!;Spring2013, p24
The article previews the Quiet Ride trailer from 4-Star Trailers.
- On-the-Go Gear. // Trail Rider;Apr2014, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p20
The article previews travel products suitable for horse hauling, including Quiet Ride horse trailer from 4-Star Trailers, auxiliary fuel tank from Fuelbox and safety Sign Series from Caution Horses.
- Net orders for trailers climb 28% in January. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the increase in net orders for trailers in the U.S. in January 2014.
- Aluminum Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2001, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p42
Describes the Road Star Aluminum Platform Trailer from R/S Truck Body Co. Inc. Key features of the trailer; Benefits offered.
- Hard choices for trailer makers as demand falls. Tindall, Chris; Harris, David // Commercial Motor;1/15/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5314, p6
The article reports on the concerns of trailer manufacturers in Great Britain over the future of the industry given the recession. According to Peterborough-based trailer maker Lawrence David, the company cannot rule out introducing a four-day working week for staff as demand has dropped off....
- High and mighty. Stanton, Justin // Commercial Motor;9/30/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5401, p3
In this article the author expresses his views regarding the issue of trailer height restrictions.
- Hauling simplified. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Feb2012, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p48
The article focuses on the profile of the auto parts hauler Western Dedicated. It mentions that about 80 percent of its auto parts moves with 50 power units and about 120 trailers from Mexico to Michigan. It mentions that the firm Western Dedicated has selected Zonar Systems in an effort to help...
- Mobile makeovers. Stanbridge, Jane // Event;Jan2004, p33
Focuses on the efforts of British mobile unit suppliers to design and promote their units as of January 2004. Design ideas of Event Marketing Solutions for a trailer project for the British Department of Education and Skills; Development of an environment by The Russell Organization designed...
- Survey finds new trailer orders surging. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the results of a survey conducted by CK Commercial Vehicle Research among for-hire, private and government fleets operating a combined total of 155,000 trailers, which reveal that 68% of respondents plan to order new trailers before the end of 2010.