TCI goes online with information center
- TCI opens outlets; to add retread plant. // Tire Business;6/29/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p26
Tire Centers LLC (TCI) has opened new commercial service centers in Colorado and Florida and begun work on a new retread plant in Tennessee. In Colorado, TCI consolidated a service center and satellite location into a new service center in an effort to serve the Denver area better. The center in...
- TCI unleashes growth boom. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;1/2/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that Tire Centers (TCI) LLC plans to open between four and six distribution centers this year, expanding the firm's wholesale distribution network to as many as 38 centers in 20-plus states in the U.S. The new centers will be in addition to four warehouses opened in 2005 and...
- Passionate about customer service. Linsalata, Vera // Tire Business;2/26/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the annual dealer meeting of Tire Centers LLC (TCI), held during February 5-9, 2007, in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. During the meeting, TCI president Joe Finney said that the main focus of the company's small tires division was to make its dealer network stronger by improving...
- TCi adds two Texas commercial centers. Linsalata, Vera // Tire Business;5/9/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p0001
The article offers information on the establishment of two new commercial tire centers by TCi Tire Centers LLC unit of Michelin North America Inc. in Texas.
- TCI buys Reliable Tire of Baltimore. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;8/19/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p3
Reports the procurement of Reliable Tires Sales Inc. by Tire Centers (TCI) LLC in Baltimore, Maryland. Responsibility of corporate president Ray Gordon to managed the acquired firm; Optimism of TCI to boost the sales of retreaded tires; Number of personnel employed at Reliable Tires.
- Untitled. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/17/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the plan of Tire Centers Inc. will move and expand its facilities in Salt Lake City, Utah. Measurement of the facility; Assessment of the project by manager Dan Nicolaysen; Advantage of truckload sales.
- TCI planning to open 20 warehouses. Linsalata, Vera // Tire Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the plan of Tire Center LLC to open 20 distribution centers in 2007 in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The company will test market a program aimed at helping its network of T3 independent dealers to become specialists in ultra-high performance (UHP) tire sector by the end of the...
- TCI's on growth binge, expands dealer programs. Zielasko, Dave // Tire Business;3/16/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p1
The article presents the comments of Dave Snyder, Tire Centers LLC's (TCI) senior vice president, distribution division, who stated that the company's explosive growth through the past 18 months has placed the firm as a national tire distributor in the U.S. He also said that during the same time...
- DEALER DIGEST. // Tire Business;1/18/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p21
The article reports that East Bay Tire Co. has taken over operations from a Tire Centers LLC store in West Sacramento, California and consolidated the business into its own Sacramento location.