- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p93
Presents news briefs on the transportation industry in the U.S. and Canada as of March 2005. Locations added by Western Star Trucks to its dealer network; Information on the contract of Auxiliary Power Dynamics' Willis APU with Penske Truck Leasing; Details of the agreement signed by Gabriel...
- Travis appoints Kansas City-area dealer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p19
The article announces the selection of Premier Truck Trailers of Kansas City, Missouri by Travis Body & Trailer Inc., of Houston as its newest independent dealer. According to the article, Premier serves the metropolitan area of Kansas City, including western Missouri and northeastern Kansas.
- A kilt-ful of concerns. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p32
The article features projections for the truck and trailer sector in the U.S. at the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Forum in 2010. The industry is reportedly faced with product improvements that have lessened overhauling frequency, over-distribution in a flat market for the next five years and the...
- Thompsons appointed Stas dealer. // Motor Transport;2/1/2007, p11
The article focuses on the selection of British tipper bodybuiler Thompsons as the new dealer for the Stas tipping and moving floor trailers for the East and South-east of England. The franchise will give Thompsons a complete portfolio of tipper products, according to group sales director Scott...
- Utility's Ocean Trailer Opens New Location in Canada. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/29/2013, p5
The article announces the launch of Canadian trailer specialist Ocean Trailer's new dealership in Delta, British Columbia of May 2013.
- Triaxle curtainsider search turns up 'bogof' offer. // Commercial Motor;10/27/2005, Vol. 202 Issue 5150, p68
Presents a narrative of the author's search for a triaxle curtainside trailer for a hypothetical three-truck haulier. Specifications of the desired triaxle curtainside; Features of trailers advertised by an independent truck dealer; Background on the prices of triaxle curtainside trailers.
- UK AND IRELAND AN IMPORTANT MARKET. // Commercial Motor;5/22/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5281, p49
The article reports on the current business of truck trailer manufacturer Stas in Great Britain. Stas has three dealers in Britain. The company Steadplant has been granted the rights for Great Britain, while Dublin, Ireland's TC Trailers is covering the whole of Ireland. Steadplant has extended...
- Carmakers must seek your business. Silvey, Larry // Aftermarket Business;Jan2003, Vol. 113 Issue 1, p4
Provides tips on how to respond customer convenience issue. Development of services; Need of opening dealer-run service satellites; Affordability of repair charges.
- Dealers gaining maintenance edge. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/30/2012, p4
The article discusses the shifting after-market parts and service business and the continued development of skilled technicians in North America, according to industry analyst Kumar Saha at the 2012 Heavy Duty Dialogue held in Las Vegas, Nevada.