Review sales, credit contracts once a year to save money and heartache
- Volvo Truck Reports Worldwide Deliveries Up. // Fleet Equipment;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the increase in the global delivery of Volvo trucks for the month of February 2005. Percentage increase in deliveries for the North American market; Total number of Volvo trucks delivered in Europe; Increase in deliveries for the Asian market.
- EU hopefuls boost Scania. // Motor Transport;5/1/2003, p24
Reports on the impact of the scheduled acceptance of Poland, Hungary and Slovakia in the European Union (EU), on the truck sales in central and eastern Europe of Scania in the first quarter of 2003. Significance of the EU membership of the three countries on the truck market; Improvement in the...
- Riders on the storm. // Commercial Motor;7/12/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5237, p57
The article reports how the truck trade responded to the challenges posed by storms and floods that hit much of Yorkshire, England. Heavy rain in June 2007, burst river banks in Yorkshire, flooding rural areas, towns and cities by the last week of the month there were more than 150 flood...
- How long will it take? Crain, Keith // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p12
Opinion. Presents an evaluation of the motor vehicle industry in the United States. Share of the truck market; Products offered by the non-truck segment.
- Truck Boom a Bust for Michigan. Martin, Norman // Automotive Industries;Aug99, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the light-truck production capacity in Michigan. Number of major vehicle assembly plants in North America.
- '98 an exciting prelude to '99. Kelly, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Dec98, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the performance of the truck industry in 1998. Growth of truck sales and demand for trucking service; Details on several truck manufacturers and truck component suppliers; Information on some truck shows.
- October Class 8 orders second-highest ever. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p8
The article reports that the North American Class 8 truck net orders has increased in the six-month period through October 2014 compared with the previous six-month period ending September 2014, based on the data released by transportation intelligence provider FTR.
- HUF 142 million truck service center under construction. // Hungary A.M.;4/8/2014, p6
The article reports on the move of road haulage company KÃ¡dÃ¡r Sped a Hungarian Forint (HUF) 142 million lorry service center at its base in Kocsord.
- Coping with complexity. Brooke, Lindsay; Sawyer, Christopher A. // Automotive Industries;Nov94, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p38
Assesses the performance of the pickup truck industry in the United States. Complexity of building pick-up trucks; Progress in streamlining the assembly process of truck manufacture; Solutions to truck build complexity; Competition as key factor in building trucks. INSET: In-line sequencing,...