WABCO dedicates Asia Pacific headquarters
- IAAF honors WABCO Holdings Inc as supplier of year. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p188
The article announces that WABCO Holdings Inc. has been named Commercial Vehicle Supplier of the Year for 2011 by the Independent Automotive Aftermarket Federation (IAAF).
- WABCO expanding North American CV role. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner Blog;3/26/2012, p9
The article features WABCO Holdings Inc., a Tier-One supplier to the global commercial vehicle (CV) industry. It reports that WABCO, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, has opened a new North American headquarters in Rochester Hill, Michigan. The article also describes several WABCo products,...
- WABCO tallies three ADF awards in a row. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2009, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p6
The article announces that WABCO Holdings has received the Commercial Vehicle Supplier of the Year 2008 award from the Automotive Distribution Federation (ADF) in Great Britain.
- Wabco to sell OnGuardPlus technology in Europe. Whistler, Deborah // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p8
The article reports that Wabco Holdings Inc. will supply a global car manufacturer with its OnGuardPlus advanced emergency braking system (AEBS). The car manufacturer will use the OnGuardPlus technology on its European operations. OnGuardPlus is the first system in the commercial vehicle...
- WABCO joins the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2015, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p32
The article reports on the participation of WABCO Holdings Inc. in the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) in October 2015.
- VMAC confirms compressor model years. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p66
A list of the confirmed 2011 models of the Underhood air compressors from Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors (VMAC) is presented, which includes Ford 6.7 liter (L) Power Stroke V-8 diesel F250-F550 SuperDuty, Ford 6.8L Triton V-10 gas F450-F550 SuperDuty, and Ford 6.2L V-8 gas F250-350 SuperDuty.
- An improved view. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that 2020XG mirrors, a new mirror designed as a factory option on all 2011 Ford medium-duty F-650 and F-750 trucks offers improved visibility through a larger field of view.
- WABCO Demonstrates Breakthrough Load Monitoring Technology for Trailers. Barclay, Steve // Automotive Industries;Sep2009, Vol. 189 Issue 9, p25
The article reports that WABCO Automotive, a global technology leader and tier-one supplier to the commercial vehicle industry, will demonstrate a technology in load monitoring for trailers at the 16th World Congress and Exhibition on Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) in...
- Belgium : WABCO Joins IAA Commercial Vehicles 2014; Company s Continued Technology Leadership Differentiates its Ability to Advance Vehicle Safety and Efficiency Globally. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article focuses on an announcement made by WABCO Holdings Inc., supplier of technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of commercial vehicles, regarding the joining of IAA Commercial Vehicles 2014 trade show that will showcase company's technology leadership in vehicle safety. It...