Outstanding used-truck dealers recognized
- Carrier Honors Dealers. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2001, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the awards presented by the Carrier Transicold company to its dealers. Dealer of the Year Award received by Kile Truck Refrigeration; Winners from various award categories.
- We're looking for the UK's leading dealer. // Commercial Motor;2/12/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5066, p17
Presents an invitation to truck dealers in Great Britain to submit entries for the Dealer of the Year category of the Motor Transport Awards, which will be presented on June 30, 2004 in London, England. Qualification for entries; Criteria for judging; Instructions for the entry composition.
- ATD Convention & Expo scheduled for 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p82
The article offers information on the 51st annual American Truck Dealers (ATD) Convention & Expo to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana in January 2014.
- Motor Transport Awards 2010. // Commercial Motor;6/17/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5386, p48
The article offers information on several truck dealerships which have participated in the Dealer of the Year Award including Chatfields Tyne Tees, Ciceley Commercials, and Harwood Truck Centre.
- Carrier Transicold honors its top dealers at annual meeting. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p14
The article announces award recipients at the Carrier Transicold Truck/Trailer/Rail Americas annual dealer meeting in Orlando, Florida in 2011 including Midlands Carrier Transicold of Omaha, Nebraska as the 2010 Dealer of the Year, Frï¿½o Servicio de Monterrey of Mexico as Latin America...
- MHC Kenwoth is chosen as 2010 Dealer of the Year. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2011, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p76
The article announces that MHC Kenworth Colorado has been named the 2010 Kenworth Dealer of the Year for the U.S. and Canada.
- Mitsubishi Fuso honors Dealers of the Year. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p12
The article announces the recipients of the 2010 US Dealer of the Year from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) including Diesel Specialists of Orlando in Florida, Milea Truck Sales in Bronx, New York and Capital Ford in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Used equipment: a market in ubheaval. // Overdrive;Jul2009, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p32
The article offers several truck industry-related challenges and developments in the U.S. in 2009. Truck dealers are faced with the decision of keeping trucks longer or cutting prices. They viewed that truck sales have been obstructed due to lack of financing. They also clarify that the hefty...
- From the horse's mouth. // Commercial Motor;4/17/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5276, Special Section p12
The article reports on the views of truck operators and dealers on the improved aftersales service and increased uptime of the MAN dealer network. Gary Mullaney, owner and managing director, Aquila Truck Centres, believes that there has been changes within the MAN dealer network. Iain Mitchell...