Navistar completes joint venture with Mahindra & Mahindra of India
- Exporting to the world -- Indian Auto Manufacturer Mahindra. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;Mar2007, Vol. 187 Issue 3, p18
The article presents an interview with Pawan Goenka, president of automotive sector at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. When asked about the importance of the U.S. market to the company, Goenka says that it is the largest market for sport utility vehicles and pickups with a set of evolved customers. He...
- Navistar enters joint venture to make vehicles in India. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Oct2005, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p104
Reports that Navistar International Corp. has announced that its operating company, International Truck and Engine Corp., intends to enter into a joint venture with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. of India. Objectives of joint venture; Terms and conditions under the partnership; Benefits and...
- DEALS. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Jul/Aug2005, p8
Presents news briefs on deals in the automobile industry as of August 2005. Separation agreement between Fiat and General Motors in Amsterdam, Netherlands that dissolves their joint venture; Joint venture of International Truck and Engine Corporation with India's Mahindra & Mahindra; Start of...
- Mahindra & Mahindra looks to win LCV segment with 'Jeeto'. // FRPT- Automobile Snapshot;6/21/2015, p24
The article reports that multinational automobile manufacturing Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) will launch a small commercial vehicle called the Jeeto in 2015.
- Mahindra Jeeto: Sound Contender. Raheja, Anirudh // Commercial Vehicle;Jul2015, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p24
The article evaluates the Mahindra Jeeto small commercial vehicle (SCV) from Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Mahindra to launch its premium pickup range. // Commercial Vehicle;Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p24
The article reports on the launch of the Imperio premium pickup range from Mahindra & Mahindra in January 2016 for the Small Commercial Vehicle space.
- INTEREST GROWS IN HYBRID WORK TRUCKS. Kelley, Sean // Overdrive;Apr2006, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p50
The article reports on the interests of motor vehicle manufacturers in dieselâ€“electric hybrids in the U.S. Eaton Corp. has announced it will provide the hybrid power systems for 50 UPS step-van vehicles made by International Truck and Engine Corp. and Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. The...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;9/4/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5044, p11
Presents an update on the motor vehicle industry as of September 4, 2003. Star attraction of Volvo's stand at the forthcoming European Road Transport Show in Amsterdam on October 17-25; Pickup range of Indian commercial builder Mahindra & Mahindra which is gearing up for Great Britain market...
- BAE Systems, Mahindra, Create Land System Focused Joint Venture In India. // Defense Daily;12/1/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and BAE Systems PLC have signed an agreement to create a joint venture defense company based in India. The parent companies' initial investment will be 21.25 million dollars, and has been approved by the Foreign Investment Promotion Board of the...