Air Liquide honors Acme's supplier excellence
- Acme Cryogenics Awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Air Liquide. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p42
The article announces the 2005 Supplier Excellence Award given to Acme Cryogenics of Lehigh, Pennsylvania by Air Liquide. Acme, which is one of the 10 suppliers chosen by Air Liquide to be recognized, was awarded for its innovation, product quality, outstanding customer service, and reduction in...
- Rheem Honors Top Suppliers. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/23/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 12, p6
The article announces Supplier-Partner of the Year award given to several heating and ventilation equipment suppliers of Water Heating Division of Rheem Manufacturing Co., including Liberty Steel, Wenzel Metal Spinning and Central United Corp.
- PERRY proTECH wins service award. // Toledo Business Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p15
The article announces that office equipment dealer PERRY proTECH has received the 2013 Pro-Tech Service Award from Konica Minolta Business Solutions Inc.
- What Do Today's Top 100 Dealers Look Like? // Dealernews;Apr2005 Supplement, p6
Characterizes the dealers who qualified in the Top 100 dealers for 2005 in the United States and Canada. Business traits common among the top dealers of the countries; Top states in the U.S. in terms of dealership; Age of business of the dealerships; Companies that have won dealership awards...
- Distributors Offer "One-Stop Shopping.". Rovai, Ellie // Wireless Design & Development;Dec2006 Supplement, Vol. 14, p28
The article presents information on one-stop shopping services offered by distributors. Many distributors require engineers to register on their Web sites. The comfort level rises and allows him/her to narrow the selection of supplier products, making the decision-making process much easier. The...
- Living with animosity between distributors and suppliers. Wisch, Nowell C. // Wearables Business;Mar2006, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p50
Focuses on the conflicting relationship between suppliers and distributors. Reasons for the sometime hostile circumstances between distributors and suppliers; Factors that influence the sales performance of suppliers; Way to determine the success of suppliers in a competitive business environment.
- Playing the Angles. Ashmore, Clive // Circuits Assembly;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p22
This article discusses about squeegee angle and squeegee material. Many printer suppliers in the U.S. recommended running squeegees on a 45Â° angle as standard. In the author's company, they took a different approach. They have contended a higher squeegee angle, in the range of 50Â° to...
- Marketing matters. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2004 Supp BMF, p19
The article informs that the way that suppliers, of all types of products, attract their customers has changed immeasurably in the lost 30 years the pace of this change has speeded up in the lost few years as technology allows suppliers ever more sophisticated ways of identifying, contacting and...
- Data Errors Run Rampant. Olsztynski, Jim // Supply House Times;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p60
A recurring accusation by contractors against certain wholesalers has to do with ordering mistakes in the wholesalers favor. The author says that he is willing to believe that some small percentage of wholesalers descend to such sleazy business practices, but he can't believe it's widespread. He...