TTMA adds associate membership category
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p43
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry for 2015 is presented which includes the American Truck Dealers Convention & Expo in San Francisco, California, the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, and the National Truck Equipment Association's The Work Truck Show in...
- Strong Class 8 Replacement Cycle to Arrive in 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/30/2013, p1
The article predicts equipment replacement cycle of Class 8 trucks in North America between 2014 and 2015, according to a report by global consulting firm Frost & Sullivan. Topics discussed include the anticipated growth of the market's equipment replacement cycle, the expected oversupply of...
- Trailer production up sharply in 2003. Schenck, Paul // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p22
Cites the results of a survey conducted by the staff of "Trailer/Body Builders" magazine in 2003 on trailer production in the U.S. Increase in the production of truck trailers by trailer manufacturers; Unit production for 2002 and 2003 by 30 largest trailer companies; Methodology used in the...
- New equipment for manufacturers. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p22
The article offers brief information on several equipment for truck body and trailer manufacturing that were exhibited at the FABTECH 2014 held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta including ESAB Cutting Systems' SGX automated cutting machine, Lincoln Electric Co.'s RoboTank robotic...
- NB Clarke. // Commercial Motor;8/21/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5600, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the truck industry in Great Britain as of August 21, 2014. NB Clarke is allowed to base 10 vehicles and five trailers in Morpeth, England if it can complete independent audit of the management and systems and random audit of driver's defect reporting...
- Truck 'n' Trailer Talk. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul99, Issue 560, p10
Provides tips for the proper maintenance of military trailer trucks. Parts and equipment suggested; Tire repair change.
- ON THE PM ROAD AGAIN. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2000, Issue 575, p2
Presents preventive maintenance tips for keeping military tractor-trailers in good condition. Sites where to look for cracks around welds, bolts and rivets on trailers; Procedures in checking the trailer's brakes and air system; Consequence of improper tire inflation.
- In just three years, Bart Warner transforms 150 acres in WVC into a center of dealerships, truck... // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/20/99, Vol. 29 Issue 13, Focus p11
Reports on the growth of dealership and trucking services facility West Valley Truck Center in West Valley City, Utah. Offer of sales and services for Freightliner and Sterling trucks and hosting of 21 trucking-related businesses; Leasing of parts of the center to other businesses; Number of...
- Extended hours, parts service for Peterbilt dealership. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/10/2012, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the decision of JX Peterbilt-Grand Rapids to extend hours for the parts and service departments in Wyoming, Michigan in January 2012.