Caterpillar C-15 leads in satisfaction survey
- CAT C-15 RANKS HIGHEST AMONG VOCATIONALS. Orr, Lance // Overdrive;Mar2006, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p18
The article reports that the Caterpillar C-15 diesel engine has received the highest rating in customer satisfaction among vocational heavy-duty truck diesel engines for the fifth consecutive time, according to J.D. Power Associates. Customer satisfaction was evaluated according to engine...
- Caterpillar announces electronic software enhancements for heavy-duty truck engines. // Fleet Equipment;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p78
Reports on software enhancements for Caterpillar Inc.'s 1997 heavy-duty electronically managed truck engine models 3406E, C-12, C-10 and 3176B. Starter lockout; Idle shutdown strategy; Oil temperature.
- COLUMBIA CALLING. // Diesel;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p40
The article previews the diesel engines DD13 and DD15 exhibited at the 2009 Queensland Truck & Machinery Show held in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Cummins 4BT 101. WHITE, JACOB // Diesel World;May2014, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p30
The article offers step-by-step instructions for the Cummins 4BT 101 truck diesel engine swaps.
- Daimler launches new medium-duty diesel. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Nov2012, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on the OM 936, a six-cylinder (cyl.) 7.7 liter (L) diesel engine with ultra clean emissions from Daimler Trucks.
- A new truck for a new year. Gelinas, Tom // Fleet Equipment;Jan2007, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the launch of 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab from DaimlerChrysler AG which complied the new diesel emissions regulations. The said vehicle adapts entirely to the industry standard that offered 34-inches, flat-surface frame rail spacing on a one-piece C-channel rear frame...
- Hybrids Hold Promise Over The Short-Haul. Klie, Leonard // Frozen Food Age;Jul2006, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p30
The article reports that preliminary field tests of diesel-electric hybrid engines in parcel delivery and utility line repair trucks have yielded fuel savings. The technology holds particular promise for trucking operations with frequent starts and stops, significant idle time and a need for...
- M-B beats Euro 5 date by five years. // Motor Transport;7/1/2004, p1
Reports on the sale of Euro 5 diesel-powered trucks from Mercedes-Benz in Great Britain.
- NEW TRICKS FOR AN OLD DOG Part 3. TOBIN, CHRIS // Diesel World;Sep2013, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p74
The article offers information on how diesel enthusiast Jonathan Jones and his crew at No Limit Tuning & Design in Chatanooga, Tennessee modifies a high -mile 7.3L Power Stroke in old trucks. The modification of the power stroke injectors to optimize performance for street-driven 7.3L trucks is...