Maintainer Corp adds manufacturing space
- Tightening the family ties. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2004, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p20
Features sister companies Maintainer Corp. of Iowa, a service body and crane manufacturer, and Link Manufacturing, a truck suspension manufacturer. Differences between the two companies; Their approaches to manufacturing; Background of the companies.
- Durable electric cranes. // Public Works;Jan2010, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p68
The article evaluates EH Series electric cranes from Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc.
- Maintainer enlightens, enlivens its dealers. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p18
Focuses on the dealer sales training program provided by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. to its dealers. Benefits of the program to the dealers; Features of the program.
- Maintainer Corp adds Dealer Council member. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p10
Reports on personnel changes at Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. as of December 2003. Appointment of Roy Nelson, vice president of RBL Inc. to Maintainer's Dealer Council.
- Maintainer selects Dealer Council members. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the chosen members of Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. for the sixth annual Maintainer Dealer Council. Mike Keeney; Roy Nelson; Charlie Hews.
- Maintainer concludes dealer sales training. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the success of a dealers sales training program of Maintainer which is designed to help increase the product knowledge of Maintainer's dealers and give them ability to serve the customer better.
- J&J will distribute Maintainer products. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the appointment of J&J Truck Equipment as an authorized distributor and service center for Maintainer Corp. Maintainer which is based in Sheldon, Iowa manufactures a variety of crane service trucks, lubrication bodies and combo service/lube units. And J&J Truck Equipment...
- Maintainer Corp conducts dealer council. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p18
Provides information on the seventh annual Maintainer Dealer Council event sponsored by Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. in 2005. Selection of members for the council; Members of the council, including Mike Keeney of Power K Enterprises.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p56
Career developments involving executives in the U.S. truck trailer industry are discussed. Blake Beahler has been named as general manager of Maintainer Corp. Mike Monroe has been promoted to vice-president of operation of Benson International. Tim Davison has been appointed as product...