Kemlite Co becomes Crane Composites Inc
- Kemlite becomes Crane Composites Inc. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p42
The article reports on the name change for Kemlite Co. Inc., a unit of Crane Co., which becomes Crane Composites Inc. The company began operation in 1954 and manfuactures fiberglass-reinforced plastic panels. Operation under the Crane Composites name is expected to reflect a broader commitment...
- bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Feb2006, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p50
The article reports on the decision of Kemlite Co. to change its name to Crane Composites Inc. in the U.S.
- STEER unveils Omega Platform Technology for processing Continuous Medium Glass Fiber Thermoplastics' compounds. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Mar2015, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p64
The article offers information on the Omega platform technology developed by specialized components manufacturer Steer for the production of Continuous Medium Glass Fiber Thermoplastics (CMGFT) compounds.
- Lancaster presents cost-effective fiber. // Plastics News;02/28/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 54, p21
Features Lancaster Fiber Technology Group's Fiberlets, a cost-effective e-glass fiber for short-fiber applications that are produced from a glass-fiber byproduct.
- Island business receives donated materials. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;2/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p4
This article reports that an indigenous project to build fiberglass-reinforced outrigger canoes and water tanks is gaining momentum in the Pacific Ocean republic of Vanuatu. In an important contribution, the project received 5 tons of material worth U.S. $18,000 from Australian supplier...
- Construction market still seeking turnaround. Grsiwold, Matt // Plastics News;1/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p9
The article discusses the downturn of construction industry in the U.S. According to the author, plastic building products are suffering along with the rest of construction-related business but it benefited from being a replacement material in many cases for wood and metal. However, fiberglass...
- Alltrista emerges as industrial heavyweight. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;12/27/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p73
Reports developments concerning thermoformer manufacturers in the plastics industry in the United States as of December 1999. Impact of the acquisition of Triangle Plastics Inc. on ranking of Alltrista Corp. among thermoformers; Sale of plastic packaging division of Triangle Plastics to...
- Krupp Plastics & Rubber Gets a New Name. // Plastics Technology;Sep2000, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p66
Reports the impact of the purchase of Krupp Kunststofftechnik from ThyssenKrupp by SIG Industrial Co. Holding Ltd. on the changing of the name of Krupp Plastics and Rubber Machinery (USA), Inc., North Branch in New Jersey. Company background of SIG; Classification of Krupp Kunststofftechnik as...
- Crane Composites. // Walls & Ceilings;Jun2011, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p40
The article features the Glasbord and DESIGNS fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panels from Crane Composites.