Investment firm purchases American LaFrance
- Silver anniversary. Leavitt, Wendy // Fleet Owner;Jul2006, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p37
The article reports on the 25th anniversary celebration of Freightliner LLC's affiliation with DaimlerChrysler held May 31, 2006 in Portland, Oregon. Andreas Renschler, Board of Management member responsible for the Truck Group and Buses, outlined plans for fully leveraging the competitive...
- Smart can use Renschler's smarts. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;10/25/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5845, p16
Reports on the plans of Andreas Renschler for DaimlerChrysler's fledgling Smart Car project. Track record of Renschler that makes him fit for the job.
- American LaFrance exits bankruptcy. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Patriarch Partners announced that, effective July 24, 2008, American LaFrance LLC emerged successfully from its Chapter 11 bankruptcy. American LaFrance also announced a restructuring of its business and a transformation of organization, processes, and a segregation of...
- Can Renschler turn Smart around? Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News Europe;10/11/99, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p6
Focuses on the appointment of Andreas Renschler as head of the Smart Car project of DaimlerChrysler. Expertise of Renschler; Comparison between Smart Car's plight and the history of General Motors' Saturn brand; Career highlights of Renschler.
- Freightliner plan for Russia. Dixon, Oliver // Commercial Motor;10/18/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5250, p20
The article reports on the decision of Daimler to market trucks from its U.S. subsidiary Freightliner in the Continental media. Daimler Truck chief Andreas Renschler has described Russia as having enormous potential. The distances in Russia are similar to the U.S. market and Freightliner trucks...
- Mike Jackson, Andreas Renschler take new DaimlerChrysler posts. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Jan99, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p9
Reports the appointment of executives at DaimlerChrysler AG in 1999. Mike Jackson as chief executive officer; Andreas Renschler as manager for the cultural integration of top management in the company.
- Freightliner sells American LaFrance. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2006, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the agreement to transfer the ownership of Freightliner LLC, DaimlerChrysler AG's fire apparatus and emergency vehicles business unit, to Patriarch Partners LLC. According to the company, Patriarch will maintain American LaFrance's manufacturing facilities and...
- Smart gets a boss with clout. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News Europe;10/11/99, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p3
Features Andreas Renschler, the head of MCC Smart, a subsidiary of DaimlerChrysler. Career highlights of Renschler; Challenges faced by Renschler in the company; Volume of order for Smart automobiles.
- Zetsche keeps a firm grip on Mercedes. Hamprecht, Harald // Automotive News;9/25/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6222, p16A
The article focuses on the challenges facing DaimlerChrysler AG's CEO Dieter Zetsche. He will be looking to strengthen his position in the company by appointing a new head of Mercedes' commercial vehicle division in place of Andreas Renschler, whose contract will expire next year. The...