Beall Corp acquires Marquez Mfg
- Beall is ready to roll out The Competitor. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p53
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer for the chemical industry from Beall Corp.
- Composite tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p90
The article evaluates the composite tank trailer from Beall Corp.
- Beall Corp acquires Marquez Mfg. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2006, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses the acquisition of Marquez Manufacturing by Beall Corp. in the U.S. According to Jerry E. Beall, chairman of the Washington-based manufacturing firm Beall Corp., the acquisition of Marquez, which is located in Sunnyside, Washington, will enable the company to meet the...
- Survey finds new trailer orders surging. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2010, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the results of a survey conducted by CK Commercial Vehicle Research among for-hire, private and government fleets operating a combined total of 155,000 trailers, which reveal that 68% of respondents plan to order new trailers before the end of 2010.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p43
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry for 2015 is presented which includes the American Truck Dealers Convention & Expo in San Francisco, California, the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, Kentucky, and the National Truck Equipment Association's The Work Truck Show in...
- Briefs. // Traffic World;9/4/2000, Vol. 263 Issue 10, p33
Reports on developments relevant to the motor vehicle industry of the U.S. as of September 4, 2000. Range of product offerings; Consolidation and merger of companies; Growth targets and strategies.
- Wiper blades lead aftermarket growth. // Rubber World;Aug2002, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the status of the U.S. motor vehicle market. Increase in windshield wiper blades sales; Tire sales; Vehicle service repair; Aftermarket industry mergers and acquisitions; Motor vehicle parts and accessories exports; Automotive chemicals and motor oil.
- News in brief. // Professional Engineering;11/28/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p4
Reports developments in the motor vehicle industry in Great Britain as of November 2001. Acquisition of Cleveland Flexible Engineering by Ferschl; Recipients of ExxonMobil and Royal Academy of Engineering Award; Statistic figure showing the increase in car production.
- Sluggish industry makes life after merger difficult for ArvinMeritor. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;06/11/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p4
Focuses on progress of Troy, Michigan-based ArvinMeritor Inc.'s integration of the cultures of Meritor Automotive Inc. and Arvin Inc. Combined revenue in 1999; Decline in heavy-truck production; Volatile nature of car and truck production; Share price as of June 8, 2001.