THROUGH THE WIRE
- Attorney Defends Indicted Exec. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;2/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p9
Reports the issuance of indictment from the United States Attorney's Office against former chairman Charles Hermanowski of Americable International Inc. Charges on fraud and money-laundering in connection with military base cable franchises; Resignation of Hermanowski from the company in 1998;...
- In the Courts:. // CableFAX Daily;6/27/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 124, p2
Presents news briefs on court cases involving firms in the cable television industry in the U.S. as of July 2006. Verdict of a federal district court jury in Texas to DirecTV's infringement of a Finisar patent that addressees ways to transmit broadcast digital information to a wide base of...
- Ex-Cable Exec Sentenced. Haugstead, Linda // Multichannel News;3/12/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p12
The article reports on the imprisonment of Americable International (AI) owner Charles C. Hermanowski in the U.S. Hermanowski has been sentenced to nine years in prison and must pay a $4 million fine for defrauding the U.S. Department of Defense and cable networks, 39 felony counts, including...
- get the PICTURE? Keeps, David A. // InStyle;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p396
The article describes the house of comedian Sarah Silverman in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
- IT talk-show guest. // Entertainment Weekly;6/28/2002, Issue 660/661, p72
Features actress Sarah Silverman.
- BOND. JANE BOND. // Harper's Bazaar;Dec2008, Issue 3565, p294
The article presents a fashion shoot with comedian Sarah Silverman.
- Funny girl. Hartman, Eviana // Vogue;Nov2002, Vol. 192 Issue 11, p354
Profiles Hollywood comedian Sarah Silverman. Her career history; Educational background; Cast of Silverman in director Terry Zwigoff's film 'Bad Santa'; Appreciation of her beauty by film celebrities; Topics of her jokes.
- Working blue. Friedman, Roberto // Bay Area Reporter;4/21/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p22
The article reports that comedian Sarah Silverman has appeared live at Zellerbach Hall in Berkeley, California on the week of April 11, 2011 as part pf the Cal Performances season.
- In the BAG. // Marie Claire (US Edition);May2010, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p228
Photographs of several items including pens, notepad and water bottles, that comedian Sarah Silverman likes to carry in her backpack, are presented.