Weed's Wave Grows
- Wave Sues Millennium Over Non-Sale. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the reaction of Wave Division Holdings LLC boss Steve Weed regarding Millennium Digital Media LLC's decision to retreat from its deal to sell him its systems. Weed is now taking a legal action to make the sale or let his company or overbuild the Millennium systems he...
- IS MILLENNIUM DIGITAL MEDIA CALLING IT QUITS? Townes, Glenn // Black Enterprise;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p42
The article reports on the move by Millennium Digital Media Inc. to sell some of its cable subscriber accounts to Wave Division Holdings LLC. Millennium recently signed an agreement to sell roughly 75,000 of its cable subscriber accounts to Wave Division, an Internet and phone services company,...
- INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR: Wayne Schattenkerk CFO. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p34
The article focuses on Wayne Schattenkerk, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Wave Division Holdings LLC, who received the Independent Financial Executive of the Year from "CableFAX: The Magazine."
- Antec to provide gear for Millennium's upgrades. // CED;Nov99, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p98
Reports on Millennium Digital Media's selection of Antec to provide optical, radio frequency actives and network powering solutions for the upgrade of its properties in eastern United States. Antec's provision to Millennium of preferred pricing and service benefits.
- Today's Transactions: WaveDivision Completes $50M Black Rock Purchase. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the 50 million U.S. dollar deal completed by WaveDivision Holdings LLC to purchase Black Rock Cable, which offers fiber-optic connectivity services in Washington.
- WDM vs. SONET leaves everyone guessing. Wilson, Carol // Inter@ctive Week;10/07/96, Vol. 3 Issue 20, pI-7
Presents information on the competition between Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology and Synchronous Optical Network (SONET). Details on the competition; Information on the aims of both companies; Tactics used by both companies; Features of the products provided by the companies.
- Seattle MSO's Modems Take On AT&T's. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;04/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p22
Reports on Millennium Digital Media LLC's deployment of its cable modem service in Seattle, Washington. Neighborhoods wherein Millennium is expected to compete with AT&T@Home; Service charges.
- Sanders, Payer Out At MSO Millennium. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/24/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 52, p15
Reports the corporate reorganization of Millennium Digital Media Inc. in the United States. Resignation of executives; Assumption of Kelvin Westbrook on Charles Payer's duties; Selection of Steven Cochran as the chief financial officer.
- Deals Of The Day... // CT Daily;1/10/2013, p1
The article offers news briefs related to telecommunication industry including WaveDivision Holdings, a broadband services company acquire Black Rock Cable which offers commercial high-capacity fiber-optic connectivity services in Washington D.C., newly developed product of the Time Warner Cable...