OnMedia's Primary Focus Is on Secondary Markets
- At OnMedia, No Market or Ad's Too Small. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;4/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p40
Features OnMedia, a local advertising-sales unit of Mediacom Communications Corp. Brief background on the inception of OnMedia; Career background of Sonja Farrand, vice president of advertising sales at Mediacom; Challenges facing OnMedia in pitching small business owners.
- The Personal Touch. Schley, Stewart // Broadcasting & Cable;7/10/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 27, p24
The article reports on the financial performance of U.S. cable company Mediacom Communications as of July 2006. OnMedia, the advertising-sales arm of Mediacom, roars past other cable operators by registering 17 percent year-over-year revenue growth from advertising sales. The statistics reflects...
- Data and Digital Fuel Mediacom Advances. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/11/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p43
Reports on the revenue earned by Mediacom Communications Corp. in its high-speed data and digital cable business. Revenue earned by the company in the third quarter; Increase in subscribers of the company; Percentage rise in Mediacom's Stock prices.
- MSOs: Double-Digit Ad Growth in '02. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the growth in sales of MSO Inc. during 2002 as of February 24, 2003. Percentage increase in the advertisement sales of the company; Fourth-quarter sales at On-Media, the advertising-sales unit of Mediacom Communications Corp.; Important sectors for the advertisement sales revenue.
- Mediacom reports on fourth quarter & year. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/6/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the financial results of Mediacom Communications Corp. for the three months and year ended December 31, 2005. The company has increased its revenues and operating income. The growth of Mediacom Communications indicates customers response to the new product packaging and...
- MSO Pair Claim New-Service Gains. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/19/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p39
The first-quarter earnings season for MSOs came to a close in the week preceding May 19, 2003 as Cablevision Systems Corp. and Mediacom Communications Corp. both reported strong growth in digital and high-speed data subscribers.Mediacom reported strong revenue growth (10.6%), and operating cash...
- Slow Growth at Rural Ops. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the financial performance of small-market cable operator in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2005. Decline in digital subscribers of Charter Communications Inc. in the period; Percentage increase in the revenue of Charter; Capital expenditure raised by Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Product focus - Recession fades, car sales grow. // Market: Asia Pacific;Nov2004, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the sales performance of the automotive market in Asia in September 2004. Increase in car sales in India; Percentage of increase in sales of vehicles made in China; Forecast on the growth in sales of vehicles in Indonesia by year 2010.
- Canada Oct. sales rise 10.7%. English, Bob // Automotive News;11/11/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6011, p20
Reports that new-vehicle sales in Canada have surged 10.7 percent in October 2002 over a year earlier to keep the market on its record pace. Automobile companies in Canada that have reported lower sales for the month; Expected sales for November and December 2002; Rise in sales of European...