The Little System That Could: Delaware Subs Grow 30%
- The System That Roared: Iowa Giant Rings Up Success. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;2/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p34
Presents information on the success of Mediacom Communications Corp. as a cable operator in Iowa. Acquisition by Mediacom of the cable systems of AT&T Broadband; Efforts done by Rocco Commisso, chairman and CEO of Mediacom, to upgrade the properties acquired; Information on the customers being...
- AT&T's coming cable culture clash. Rohde, David // Network World;07/27/98, Vol. 15 Issue 30, p28
Opinion. Discusses the purchase of Tele-Communications Inc. (TCI) by the AT&T Corp. Reason for the purchase; Benefits of the purchase to AT&T; Business operations of TCI.
- NEWS BRIEFS. Teinowitz, Ira; Pursell, Chris; Hibberd, James; Lafayette, Jon; Greppi, Michelle // Television Week;1/8/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p3
The article offers news briefs related to the television broadcasting industry in the U.S. There is a conflict between MediaCom Communications Corp. and Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. over broadcast television retransmission rights payments. The television drama The O.C. will be airing its last...
- Mediacom Sees Free Cash Rise. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p30
Deals with the analysts guidance issued by Mediacom Communications Corp. that offered forecasts on its 2004 financial results. Projection of the company on its 2004 revenue; Forecast on its cash flow and capital expenditures; Response of stock analysts to the guidance.
- AT&T Launches Small-Biz DSL, Cable Access Plan. Trager, Louis // Inter@ctive Week;09/20/99, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p16
Details the plan of AT&T Corp. to use the cable plant it acquired with TeleCommunications Inc. to offer high-speed business access. Other telecommunication companies that established themselves in small and midsize businesses; Partnership deals signed by AT&T.
- business&finance news. // Chemical Week;2/5/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 5, p8
Presents an update related to business and finance in the chemical industry as of February 5, 2003. Recruitment of investment adviser Griffiths McBurney & Partners by technology firm Westaim Corp.; Plans of Lyondell Chemical to increase its capital spending; Acquisition of the fluoropolymers...
- AT&T Could Tank On Talk. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Inter@ctive Week;08/23/99, Vol. 6 Issue 34, p5
Deals with the acquisition of Tele-Communications Inc. and MediaOne Group company by AT&T Corp. Purpose of the acquisition; Implication of the plan of AT&T to break its exclusive Internet access agreements with Excite@Home company; How AT&T company might reap the profit of its investment.
- Mediacom launches residential gigabit broadband for communities in Missouri. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;9/18/2015, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p7
The article offers information on a gigabit Internet service in Missouri from Mediacom Communications.
- MediaCom heads Thinkbox shortlist. // Campaign;5/21/2010, Issue 20, p7
The article reports that MediaCom Communications Corp., a local cable company, is nominated in three categories in the Thinkbox Television Planning Awards in Great Britain.