Cable Deals Jog Sprint Results
- Company Overview. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Feb2007, p4
An overview of Sprint Nextel, a company that provides voice and data services through wireline and wireless networks, is presented. The company operates in the U.S. and employs an estimated 70,900 workers. Data presented includes the revenue and operating profits posted by the company in fiscal...
- Foreplay. // CableFAX Daily;2/23/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the voice over Internet protocol deals forged by Sprint Nextel which influenced the company's financial performance in the fourth quarter of 2005. Companies that influenced Sprint's revenue.
- BCISD signs deal with Splint Nextel. Hosman, Catherine // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);8/15/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 33, p3A
The article reports on the $1 million lease contract that will provide a new wireless service called WiFax signed by Burnet Consolidated Independant School District with Sprint Nextel Corp. in Burnet, Texas.
- Ray Of Light In A Stormy Season. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the financial results of Sprint PCS for the first quarter of 2001. Increase in net operating revenue; Losses for the quarter; Factors which contributed to the losses.
- Sprint PCS: Performance Based On Technology. Freeman, Diane // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p34
Offers a look at the corporate profits of Sprint PCS for the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase of the company's earnings; Factors that influenced the earnings of the company; Success of the code division multiple access technology of Sprint.
- Sprint PCS hits revised numbers. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS for the second quarter of 2002. Net profit of the company; Average monthly revenue per user; Net subscription.
- Sprint PCS expresses near term caution despite strong 1Q numbers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p23
Reports on the number of network customers added by the Sprint PCS company for the first quarter ending March 31, 2001. Information on the earnings of the company for the period; Net operating revenue of the company.
- Sprint PCS revenues top $1B for quarter. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;04/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p10
Reports on the profit of telecommunication firm Sprint PCS for the first quarter of the year 2000. Increase in the firm's revenues; Factors behind such an increase.
- Sprint posts better churn, larger loss. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the net profit posted by wireless communication service provider Sprint PCS for the fourth quarter of 2003. Attributions to the growth; Total number of direct customer additions in 2003; Financial performance of its affiliates.