18M Subs and $1B for Broadband
- Cash Flow Forecasting. // Business Owner;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
The article focuses on forecasting of cash flow in the business and includes information on the purpose of short-term (weekly and monthly), intermediate-term (12 months), and long-term (three to seven years) cash flow projections.
- The valuation of cash flow forecasts: An empirical analysis. Kaplan, Steven N.; Ruback, Richard S. // NBER Reporter;Spring94, p57
This article presents an abstract of the NBER Working Paper "The valuation of cash flow forecasts: An empirical analysis," by Steven N. Kaplan and Richard S. Ruback.
- Franchisees Need to Fuel Their Businesses. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/4/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 14, p29
The article reports on the proceedings of an AireServ Heating & Air Conditioning meeting in Jacksonville, Florida. Speaker Tom Buckley discussed the importance of a positive cash flow to AireServ franchisees. Guidelines for cash management include keeping the banker well-informed, maintenance of...
- Now, for the forecast... Beswick, James B. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;06/09/97, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p11SB
Provides an overview on the process of cash-flow forecasting for businesses. Setting up a minispreadsheet; Estimating expenses and income for the next 12 months; Reviewing results; Making arrangements to extend payment-dues; Using an accounting/business management software.
- FORM: Cash Flow Forecast. // How to Write a Business Plan;2014, p1
A chart is presented of a form for cash flow forecasts for year one and year two of a company.
- Competition. // CableFAX Daily;12/21/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 246, p1
The article focuses on the increase in the expenditures of cable television network DirecTV for the fourth quarter of 2005. The increase resulted in lower cash flow levels. The marketing costs of DirecTV for 2006 are expected to increase.
- FASB 95, Cash Flow and Bankruptcy. Schellenger, Michael; Cross, Joann Noe // Journal of Economics & Finance;Fall94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p261
In this paper, the authors evaluate the effectiveness of Statement of Cash Flows measures in the classification and prediction of bankruptcy. The problems of biased estimators and bankruptcy probabilities and of optimal cut-off rates are addressed by using a large random sample and conditional...
- Cash Flow Estimation and Forecasting Practices of Large Firms in Cyprus: Survey Findings. Lazaridis, Ioannis T. // Journal of Financial Management & Analysis;Jul-Dec2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p62
In the era of globalization, every business' effort is centralized on the pursuit of its efficiency and productivity increase, so as to be able to survive in the international arena. This effort is even important for the business in Cyprus, which must also contribute in the Cyprus' pursuit to...
- Beyond the January Effect. // Plan Advisor News;2013, p149
The article reports that stock and bond mutual fund net inflows increased significantly in January 2013, projecting to exceed 90 billion U.S. dollars by Strategic Insight which based its estimate on data provided by the Investment Co. Institute and proprietary surveys.