- Students' activism, allergies top agenda at NACUFS confab. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p8
The article highlights the annual conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in Toronto, Ontario. The social pressure put by politically active college students who are pressing for their vision of fairer treatment of on-campus foodservice workers and the...
- GM HOLDS BAKING SEMINAR. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p125
The article reports on the baking seminar conducted by General Mills Corp. during the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Continental Region baking seminar, which was held at the company's headquarter in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The firm's corporate chef Scott...
- NACUFS to host Mgmt. Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p44
Reports that the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) will host a Foodservice Management Institute for its members on June 15 to 21, 1997. Rich Products as sponsor.
- NACUFS fact-hunt winner: WMU's Dean off to Anaheim. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports that James Dean, director of dining services at Western Michigan University, has won a free trip to the 1998 National Association of College and University Foodservices national conference in Anaheim, California on July 7-11, 1998.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Offer of summer internships by the National Association of College and University Food Services; Recipients of the Hennessy Awards for excellence in Air Force food service; Agreement of Sodexho Services to...
- CALENDAR. // Metal Producing & Processing;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p14
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. and Germany for the year 2006. The "Wire 2006" and "Tube 2006" international trade fairs will be held at the DÃ¼sseldorf Fairgrounds in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany on April 24-28. "Furnaces & Atmospheres for Todayâ€™s Technology" seminar...
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/26/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p8
A calendar of events for the Utah area from August to September 2010 is presented which includes the 10th Annual Women in Business Summer Social, the Utah Manufacturers Association Sixth Annual Best Practice Expo, and a workshop on "Smart Women Smart Money."
- Keynote & Agency. // Event;Feb/Mar2013 Suppement, Special section p22
A calendar of seminars and keynote talks at the 2013 International Confex trade show to be held from March 19 to 21 is presented, including one on Bribery Act, one on Future Trends in Technology and one on Sustainable Events Summit.
- EVENTS. // Horticulture Week;1/30/2009, p52
A calendar of events in the horticultural industry from February 1-11, 2009 in Great Britain is presented, including the British Plant Fair, the conference of independent lawn care network and the seminar of the East Anglian Tree and Landscape Officers.