- Cooking With Leaves. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
Presents recipes for vegetarian meals such as Dolmathes and Rolled Caesar Salad.
- vegan gourmet. Oser, Marie // Vegetarian Times;Sep2004, Issue 324, p35
Presents several gourmet vegan recipes.
- vegan gourmet. Oser, Marie // Vegetarian Times;May2004, Issue 321, p33
Presents several vegan recipes.
- Sicilian-Style Vegan Cuisine. Berkoff, Nancy // Vegetarian Journal;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
Features the Sicilian-style vegetarian cuisine. Popular dish and flavorings; Incorporation of pasta dishes with seafood; Presentation of several recipes fit for vegetarians.
- One man's meat. Gledhill, Bob // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/11/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4217, p54
Reports on vegetarian market trends in Great Britain as of April 2002. Concerns of the Food Standards Agency on the lack of vegetarian food labeling regulations; Areas of disagreement over accreditation of vegetarian status; Sales of vegetarian foods.
- LA BODEGA Y EL VEGETARIANO. Peterson, Cecilia // Vegetarian Journal;2006, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p18
The article presents information on Latin American vegetarian cuisine. These cuisines are known for their flavors with incredibly diverse and amazingly versatile ingredients. One can find a variety of Latin cooking in any well stocked Latino market. the variety of vegetarian ingredients in a...
- 30--minute recipes. // Vegetarian Times;Jan2003, Issue 305, p21
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Barley-Stuffed Red Peppers; Baked Vegetable Medley; Curried Yellow Split Peas and Cauliflower.
- Menu for the plant-based palate. Oser, Marie // Vegetarian Times;Jan2003, Issue 305, p31
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Roasted Butternut Bisque; Savory Baked Tofu; Cranberry Rice Pilaf; Green Beans Italian Style.
- Gourmet vegetarian. Jansz, Geoff // Australian House & Garden;Mar1999, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p134
Presents recipes for vegetarian dishes. Burghul Stuffed Tomatoes; Low-Fat Vegetable Tart; Pasta Prima Vera; Fried Rice Balls; Tofu Pockets.