- In Brief. // Food Management;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p16
The article offers news briefs related to food services management in the U.S. Sodexo Inc. has announced that it will source all of its contracted wild caught seafood purchases in North Amercia from Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)-certified fisheries by 2015. Berkeley, California U.S....
- MyPlate equals a happy plate. Klierly, Seymour // High Plains Journal;6/13/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 24, p4B
In this article the author presents his views on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA's) 2 million dollars spent on its MyPlate campaign and logo.
- Federal dietary guidelines finally give beef the OK. GORDON, KINDRA // American Agriculturist (0161-8237);Sep2011, Vol. 208 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that the new MyPlate icon and dietary guidelines of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) already include lean meat/beef.
- PR pros welcome the USDA's replacement of pyramid with MyPlate. Lodge, Michelle // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Jul2011, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the approval of public relations (PR) professionals and food manufacturers on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) replacement of food pyramid with MyPlate, the government new system for healthy eating.
- Protein rounding out the plate. Cochran, Christine // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;May2014, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p40
In this article, the author discusses the significance the U.S. Department of Agriculture's MyPlate nutrition guide which encourages her to consume various healthy meals for health maintenance including fruits, grains and proteins.
- Federal dietary guidelines finally give beef the OK. GORDON, KINDRA // Carolina Virginia Farmer;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, pBP10
The article offers information on the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Dietary Guidelines' new MyPlate icon, which represents the five food groups essential to a healthy diet including fruits and vegetables, grains, and protein.
- USDA Dietary Guidelines for Americans. // American Medical Association Family Medical Guide;2004, p37
The article presents the Dietary Guidelines for Americans from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- The food pyramid for a new millennium. Crayhon, Robert // Total Health;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p14
Looks at the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) food pyramid. Illustration of the food guide pyramid; Top ten problems with the food pyramid; Five principles of the food pyramid.
- Per Capita Food Supply Tends: Progress Toward Dietary Guidelines. Putnam, Judy; Kantor, Linda Scoff; Allshouse, Jane // FoodReview;Sep-Dec2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p2
Discusses the dietary guidelines issued by the United States Department of Agriculture for year 2001. Compliance with the dietary guidelines; Meat consumption in 1999; Recommendations for milk serving.