- Delaware North... Billion Dollar Niche Player. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p34
Provides information on Delaware North Companies (DNC), a sports concession business owned by Marvin Jacobs, Charles Jacobs and Louis Jacobs. Background of the company; Services that the company offers; Divisions of DNC.
- At Delaware North, Leisure is Serious Business. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on the success of food service management for Delaware North Companies, Inc. Location of headquarters; Establishment of the company in 1915; Composition of the top management; Total amount of revenues for 2001.
- FEWER CUSTOMERS, MORE BUSINESS. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p46
Focuses on the operations of airport business by CA One division of the Delaware North Companies, Inc. Temporary shutdown of operations due to the September 11 terrorist attack; Impact of the terrorist attack in the profitability of the company; Issues on the location of retail operations.
- PRESERVING PUBLIC TRUSTS. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p50
Profiles on the operation of food service management by Parks Services of the North Delaware Companies, Inc. Significance on the opening of national parks for competitive bidding; Contract of DNC with Yosemite National Park; Accumulation of DNC on high profile park contracts.
- Delaware North seeks contracts in international arena. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/30/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p24
Reports on developments at the Delaware-based on-site foodservice company, Delaware North Cos. Inc. compiled as of September 2002. Foodservice contract for a football stadium; Details about the contract; Implications for the food service industry.
- Delaware North wins bid for English Nat'l. Stadium. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/14/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 41, p56
Reports on the winning bid of Delaware North Cos. Inc. for the management of foodservice operations at the English National Stadium in England.
- Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts New Concessionaire At Kings Canyon National Park. Scott, David; Scott, Kay // National Parks Traveler;11/22/2013, p1
The article reports that Delaware North Cos. (DNC) Parks & Resorts are the new concessionaire for hospitality services at Kings Canyon National Park in California as of November 22, 2013. Topics discussed include the concession previously operated by the amusement and recreation company Asilomar...
- At Del. North Companies: Zeroing in on Purchasing. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p28
Presents an interview with Kent Belvin, vice president for supply management services of Buffalo, New York-based food service company Delaware North Companies, about the company's formula for success. Plans for reducing cost of fresh produce; Supplier relationships; Clients of the company.
- In brief. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
Presents news items concerning the United States food service business as of February 2000. Includes Aramark Corp.'s appointment of Ray Welch as president of its support services division; Transfer of Delaware North Cos. Inc.; Restaurant Associates' opening of Severance The Restaurant inside...