Light's on at Mease Manor
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);1/24/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p4
The article presents the weekly menu for the senior citizens in Donley County, Hedley, and Clarendon, Texas that includes cereals, taco salad, and breaded chicken tenders.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);2/ 7/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on the menus offered for the senior citizens in Donley County, Hedley, and Clarendon, Texas on February 11-15, 2013 which includes ranch style beans, baked ham with pineapple, and cinnamon roll.
- SENIOR CITIZENS MENU. // Breckenridge American;10/18/2008, p4A
A list of menu for senior citizens in Breckenridge, Texas from October 20 to 31, 2008 is presented including Salisbury steak on October 20, smothered pork loin on October 22, and stacked enchiladas on October 27.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/10/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p4
The article lists the daily menus for Donley County senior citizens and Hedley senior citizens for the week September 14-18, 2015.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/17/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p4
The article presents the menus for the Donley County senior citizens and Hedley senior citizens for the week September 21-25, 2015.
- Senior menus. // St. Charles Journal;12/12/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 50, pB9
The article presents the menus for senior citizens at St. Charles and St. Peters Senior Centers in Missouri which include oven-fried fish for December 12, 2012, white bean chicken chili for December 14, 2012, and Salisbury steak with gravy on December 17, 2012.
- Menus. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/12/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p4
The article presents a list of menus to be served for senior citizens and school districts in Texas for December 16 to 20, 2013.
- Â¿QuÃ© Pasa? // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p4
A calendar of events for Donley County, Texas on September 23 to October 1, 2010 is presented, which includes the basketball tournaments between Clarendon Junior High and Wellington, and Hedley against Fort Elliott, and a list of weekly menus for senior citizens.
- Knox County Aging Center. // Munday Courier (TX);9/13/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p2
The article presents the food menu of Knox County Aging Center in Texas from September 18 to 22, 2006. The dishes for September 18th include fish with tartar sauce, macaroni and cheese, and hush puppies. The menu for September 19th include beef spaghetti with sauce, black-eyed peas and fried...