DO YOU KNOW YOUR HISPANIC CUSTOMER?
- Satify cravings--the right way. Dreisbach, Shaun // Glamour;Jul2008, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p72
The article discusses healthy foods to eat when craving sweet, cheesy or salty foods.
- Bacon no longer takes a backseat to bananas. Martin, Holly // High Plains Journal;5/12/2014, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p4B
The author reflects on the importance for individuals to eat a balance of fruits, vegetables, grains, and protein to stay healthy.
- My Green Revolution. Lee, Angelina // Teen Ink;Oct2015, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p27
The author reflects on the factors that motivate him to choose healthy living and healthier food choices.
- "The weirdest thing my child loves". // Parenting;Sep2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p207
Presents an article about the weirdest food children loves to eat.
- feed your children well. FERREIRA, CHARITY // Yoga Journal;Sep2009, Issue 222, p24
The article offers tips on how to feed children with healthy foods as related by nutritional author,Lisa Barnes. She asserts that one of the best ways to instill a healthy eating habits to children is by taking advantage of their curiosity on food. She affirms that getting children involved at...
- food. BROCKENBROUGH, MARTHA // Women's Health;Mar2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p126
The article shares tips on how people can enjoy foods by shaping their eating behavior. With repeated exposure, people can learn to like eating bitter flavors. In order to have a pleasurable experience with food, people should savor and focus on their food. They should not also be hypervigilant...
- Rethinking protein. Downie, Kathy Kitchens // Cooking Light;Apr2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p52
The article offers the author's opinion on the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for American (DGA) in the U.S., which are expected to be published in the fall. She hopes that the guidelines will include more protein, which was practically ignored in the 2005 DGAs because it was suggested that Americans...
- Cleaning My Closet. Reiniger, Meredith Elizabeth // Empty Closet;Apr2006, Issue 389, p6B
Discusses the author's food preference and habit. Way to introduce children to new food recipes; Variety of foods prepared by the author as a traditional wife; Method of serving the food.
- go Paleo. CHALLEM, JACK // Amazing Wellness;Fall2013, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p90
The article focuses on Paleo diet for health. It makes references to studies of S. Boyd Eaton in a 1985 article published in the "New England Journal of Medicine" and Loren Cordain, author of the book "The Paleo" to assert that modern foods are not compatible with our ancient genes and highlight...