CafÃ© renovation is gateway to growth
- NEWS. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p30
Reports on developments related to the restaurant business in the United States as of July 17, 2000. Prandium Inc.'s sales of its El Torito Restaurant; Endorsement deal signed by professional basketball player Shaquille O'Neal with theme operator Planet Hollywood International Inc.; Cafes...
- Salads, parfaits help cafÃ©. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1
Presents an update on the performance of the Captree CafÃ© at the Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center in West Islip, New York, as of August 2005. Factor behind the increased sales of the cafe; Most popular items on the menu; Statement from Lori Linich, manager of the Captree CafÃ©.
- Luring wallet watchers. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, pFSB10
The article reports on dessert promotions and specials being offered by restaurants across the U.S. to attract customers. Dally Grill in Woodland Hills, California has launched Chocolate Mousse Monday where visitors on any Monday in March 2009 will receive a free classic chocolate mousse. It...
- Latest From Fifi: Urban Thai, Cafe Maiz, Tango Sale. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;8/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p20
The article offers dining related news briefs in Orange County, California. Thai restaurant Urban Thai in Ladera Ranch is celebrating its first anniversary and is offering a 20% discount on its food. Meanwhile, Ron Salisbury, owner of the famous El Cholo restaurants, The Cannery and Cat & The...
- Snacks at Saks. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the decision of restaurateur Martha Hoover to sign a lease to open a fourth version of her store cafe in fashion retailer Saks Fifth Avenue when it opens in a local mall. Trend in business deals between national companies and independent restaurants; Store operations; Business...
- Dining Out. // New Orleans Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p84
Features key dining establishments in New Orleans, Louisiana. Includes Acme Oyster House; Andrea's Barreca's Brick Oven Cafe; Cafe du Monde; Camellia Grill; Contact information.
- Sweet Seductions. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on several restaurants and cafes in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Connecticut bistro's got the 'blues' ...and it feels good! Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p19
Reports on the opening of the French bistro Bleu Cafe in Greenwich, Connecticut. Design elements; Owners; Seating capacity; Kitchen; Menu offerings; Prices.
- Grounds for expansion. Brumback, Nancy // Restaurant Business;5/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p112
Reports on the increase in the number of coffee cafes in the United States. Coffeehouses' competition with restaurants; Estimated number of specialty coffee beverage retail outlets in country by 1999; Growth plans of specialty coffee cafe operators; Factors behind popularity of coffee cafe...