Students embrace student-run cafe
- Dining Out. // New Orleans Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p84
Features key dining establishments in New Orleans, Louisiana. Includes Acme Oyster House; Andrea's Barreca's Brick Oven Cafe; Cafe du Monde; Camellia Grill; Contact information.
- Sweet Seductions. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on several restaurants and cafes in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Connecticut bistro's got the 'blues' ...and it feels good! Allen, Robin Lee // Nation's Restaurant News;12/18/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p19
Reports on the opening of the French bistro Bleu Cafe in Greenwich, Connecticut. Design elements; Owners; Seating capacity; Kitchen; Menu offerings; Prices.
- Grounds for expansion. Brumback, Nancy // Restaurant Business;5/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p112
Reports on the increase in the number of coffee cafes in the United States. Coffeehouses' competition with restaurants; Estimated number of specialty coffee beverage retail outlets in country by 1999; Growth plans of specialty coffee cafe operators; Factors behind popularity of coffee cafe...
- Cafe Vienna attracts 'MVPs' but few ordinary folk. Reynolds, Matthew J. // Slovak Spectator;10/02/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p6
Evaluates Cafe Vienna in Slovakia. Design of the bathroom of the cafe; Food and beverages being served at the cafe; Cost of beverages.
- TOYLAND TEA. A.S. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 23, p70
Features the Atwood Cafe in Chicago, Illinois. Innovation introduced by the coffeehouse for the holiday season; List of food menu; Cost of the tea for adults and for kids.
- Modem Cowboys. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec98, Vol. 82 Issue 12, p30
Asserts that cybercafes are evolving into restaurants. International Association of Cybercafes; Development of the away-from-home computing market; Attractions of the www.CowBay Bar at Colorado's Denver International Airport and Crazy Carrot Juice Bar in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Now Under the Viaduct: Victuals. Michaelides, Stephen // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p29
Features the Pershing Square Cafe in New York City. Menu offering; Ambiance; Range price.
- Mother's Day Special at the Back Bay Cafe. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p19
Features the Back Bay Cafe at Newport Dunes Resort in Newport Beach, California. Menu specialties; Cost per meal for adults and children; Contact information.