Sodexho solves mystery
- Inflight times three. Lundstrom, Rick // PAX International;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p36
Information about the International Flight Services Association (IFSA), the Airline Passenger Experience Association and the Aircraft Interiors Expo held in September 2010 in Long Beach, California is presented. More than 650 attendees visited the exhibitor stands and listened to discussions on...
- CHAMBER TO HOST COOK-OFF. // Munday Courier (TX);5/10/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p8
The article offers information on the cook-off competition sanctioned by International Barbeque Cookers Association (IBCA) to be hosted by Munday Chamber of Commerce as part of the 2012 FUNdays in Munday Trade Days on June 30, 2012.
- Block and roll. // Windy City Times;4/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p7
The article discusses the highlights of TrueChild's, the Fifth Annual Chicago Celebrity Cook Off with Carla Hall and Stefan Richter, former Top Chef contestants, held in April 4, 2009 at the Chopping Block in Chicago, Illinois.
- National Chef of the Year 2014. // Restaurant Magazine;Mar2014, Issue 235, p33
The article offers information on the 2014 National Chef of the Year competition in Great Britain. It provides a background of the contest which was launched in 1972 and organised by trade body Craft Guild of Chefs. It adds that entries for the 2014 edition are accepted until April 11, 2014 and...
- A HIGH STANDARD OF COMPETITION. Vaughan, Tom // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/24/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4716, p37
The article offers information on various professional cooking completions at the Hotelympia 2010 trade show in England including the Salon Culinaire competition, the Societies Global Chefs Challenge semifinal of the World Association of Chefs, and the Bueschkens Young Chefs Challenge and...
- DIARY DATES. // Meat Trades Journal;8/2/2013, p40
A calendar of events related to the meat industry in Great Britain from September 2013 to February 2014 is presented which includes the Scottish Food Fortnight, the Anuga Exhibition, and the Champion of the Champions.
- Don't miss Expo Young Farmer events. LEIDNER, JOHN // Delta Farm Press;10/4/2013 Supplement, p77
The article offers information on the Young Farmers special event during the 36th Annual Sunbelt Agricultural Exposition to be held in Georgia on October 15-17, 2013 which features various events including a pork barbeque cooking contest, pitching tournament and outdoor entertainment.
- seen. // FoodService Director;9/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on the 2007 HFM National Training Conference in Tucson, Arizona. More than 600 on-staff healthcare foodservice operators danced the night away during the 70s-themed party at the conference. Among the other highlights were the third annual Culinary Competition, chaired by Todd...
- Going gold at this year's Toque d'Or. // Food Service;Aug2008, Vol. 6 Issue 7, Special section p14
The article offers information on the NestlÂ´ Toque d'Or, a competition for chefs, at the 2008 HospitalityNZ show.