INDIANA: Gary Airport Finds Money
- Regional airports awarded $5.3 million federal grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;03/29/99, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the federal grants awarded to airports in New York, for various improvement projects. Details of the projects; Airport locations.
- REGIONAL NEWS. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/24/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 21, pA3
The article offers local news briefs in Texas.
- Stewart awarded $1.5 million for security costs. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/25/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p8
Reports on the presentation of federal funds to Stewart International Airport as reimbursement for the cost of complying with the security requirements in Newburgh, New York.
- Lake Chelen airport captures state grant. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jul2002, Vol. 16 Issue 7, pA16
Reports on a grant awarded by the Washington State Department of Transportation Aviation Division to municipal airports. Priorities of the division; Source of funds for Airport Assistance Program; Other airports receiving grants.
- Gary/Chicago Airport Gets $2.3 Million in U.S. Grants for Upgrades. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/21/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31454, p30
Reports the federal grants won by Gary/Chicago Airport in Indiana. Expansion plans of the airport; Completion of the environmental impact study; Approval of the grant for airport upgrades by the Department of Transportation.
- U.S. Aids Moscow Airport Expansion. Komarov, Alexey // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/17/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p46
Reports the provision of U.S. government grant for the expansion of the Vnukovo Airport in Moscow, Russia. Modernization of the fragmented airport system; Conduction of feasibility study led by international team; Completion estimate.
- $2.7 million grant for Stewart approved. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p3
Reports that the U.S. Department of Transportation has approved two grants for Stewart International Airport in New Windsor, New York.
- Indianapolis airport gets grant for security. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p52
Reports on the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's awarding of a grant to the Indianapolis International Airport in Indiana, to enhance security and meet increasing federal mandates.
- County airports awarded $5 million in grants. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/17/94, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p16
Reports that three Orange County airports in New York State are receiving grants totaling more than five million dollars for improvements. Grants as part of those awarded to New York State for improvements at 38 public-use airports: Availability of the funds under the extension of the federal...