School Bond Vote OK'd
- The inner struggle. Cox, Susan M. // American School & University;Jul98, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p60
Focuses on the upgrading of the Missouri School District's buildings in Kansas City. Condition of the buildings; Efforts of the district to find assistance for the buildings' renovation; Notable school facilities in the district.
- $145 million educational complex proposed for Clovis Unified. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/5/2002, Issue 322912, p3
Reports the proposal of construction of an education center by Clovis Unified School District in California. Area of the center; Proposed location of the center; Statement regarding the design of the center by assistant superintendent Roger Oraze.
- A District Prepares for Major Changes. // Buildings;Feb2003, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p32
Presents information on the plan of the Broward County Public Schools for the renovation of the school buildings in the school district in Florida. Changes in the school buildings; Effect of the class-size reduction referendum on the school district; Background on the estimated cost of the...
- School unites communities. // American School & University;May99, Vol. 71 Issue 9, p46
Focuses on the opening of the technology-centered regional middle/high school by the Mendon-Upton Regional School District in Upton, Massachusetts. Features of the facility; Design; Architect of the project.
- Growing from within. Cox, Susan M. // American School & University;May98, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p60
Discusses the inward growth strategy pursued by the Mid-Del School District in Oklahoma. District's commitment to state-of-the-art expansion by building technology, science laboratories and fine-arts facilities; Annual operating budget; Problems encountered in remodeling and redesigning...
- Construction industry faring well on public school campuses. Occhipinti, Christina // Westchester County Business Journal;8/14/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p17
The article focuses on the large-scale construction and renovation projects in the school districts in Westchester County, New York. One of the most expensive construction projects in the region is at Sleepy Hollow Middle and High School, with an allocated amount of $72 million for the...
- Future dead ahead and closing fast. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/18/2000, Issue 322709, p26
Editorial. Comments on the progress among the local school districts in Fresno, California to meet building construction needs. Anticipation of an increase in student enrollments; Impact of Proposition 39 in the drive to boost construction activity.
- Londonderry breaks ground for new kindergarten building. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/17/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p38
Reports on the groundbreaking of a new kindergarten building at the Londonderry School District in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Value of the construction project; Features of the facility; Tentative date of project completion.
- L.A. schools embark on five-year building blitz. Hay, David // Architectural Record;Sep2000, Vol. 188 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on a school building construction program initiated by the Los Angeles Unified School District in California from 2000 to 2005. Number and cost of the projects; Completion of a request for qualifications (RFQ) by the district.