UNDER `IMPLIED LICENSE' AGREEMENTS: Frutazza cracks health market
- Smoothies mix with yoghurt. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Dec2000, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p15
Reports the popularity of smoothies mix with yoghurt products. Availability of ready-to-drink chilled smoothies; Inclusion of dairy products giving a smooth mouth-feel; Introduction of Bio Smoothie by Sunjuice.
- eat smart. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Dec2010, p131
The article offers information on snack food that can be consumed during the measuring less than 500 kilojoules including fruit yoghurt, banana smoothie and watermelon and fetta salad.
- Shake It Up! Jacobi, Dana // Vegetarian Times;Jul99, Issue 263, p48
Presents several smoothie or shake beverage recipes containing soy milk or yogurt. Mango Cream Smoothie; Kiwi-Melon Smoothie; Chai Cooler.
- MENU. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the launching of frozen yogurt and new breakfast products by Jamba Juice Co. in 2011 and it also plans to unveil three new smoothies combining fruit and vegetables.
- Drink to your health? Inge, Karen // Australian Women's Weekly;Nov2003, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p191
Provides information on the nutrition pros and cons of several beverage types. Smoothies; Bubble tea; Bottled water; Liquid yogurt; Energy drinks.
- SMOOTH OPERATOR. // Cleo;Jul2008, p152
The article offers tips on making smoothies for different purposes. It is noted that a mix of fresh fruit, yoghurt and milk can boost energy levels, assist hydration and provides protein for muscle repair. A combination of tropical fruits, fresh juice and yogurt is said to refresh one's mind. To...
- From the Deep Freeze. // Runner's World;Jul2013 Special Issue, p58
The article presents the commercial frozen desserts with low fat and low calories including the Sabazon Unsweetened Acai Smoothie Packs, the Pro Yo high protein Dutch chocolate frozen yogurt, and the NadaMoo Java Crunch.
- Drink Up! Orr, Jody // Sun Valley Magazine;Summer/Fall2014, p70
The article offers unique and healthy local beverages options in Sun Valley, Idaho. It mentions the Summer Zen from Zenergy Health Club & Spa which makes a smoothie from water melon, cucumber, and lime juice. It cites the Green Tea Smoothie from Zaney's River Street Coffee which mixes mangoes,...
- Is healthy eating MAKING YOU FAT? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);6/9/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p36
The article offers information on several healthy foods one should involve in their diet to avoid obesity including salads, fruit smoothies and frozen yoghurt, citing reference to the views of nutritionist Zoe Wilson. Topics discussed include high protein content in salads, vitamin and minerals...