- IOWA ROTOCAST OFFERS FOOD SERVICE OPTIONS. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Apr/May2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p38
Presents information on hot wall units launched by Iowa Rotocast Plastics for food service operations in 2005. Remarks from Steve Rolfs, vice president of sales for the company, on the units; Features of the product.
- Product showcase. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/27/95, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p115
Features several foodservice-related products. Includes `How to Sell More Beer' video; Farmland foodservice's Pre-Cooked Bacon; Campbell Foodservice's new premium-quality Creamy Garden Vegetable Soup.
- How to avoid failures with critical equipment in the kitchen. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p24
Presents guidelines in avoiding foodservice equipment failures. Consultation with engineering departments; Indication of reliability; Factors to look for in equipment; Requests for Mean Time Between Failure index.
- Products. // Restaurant Business;6/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p114
Presents various food service equipment and supplies available in the United States as of June 10, 1996. Includes Tyson Mexican tortillas; Pace Enchilada sauce; Spring rools; Cocktail. INSET: Fiesta fusion..
- Red hot chile peppers. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p178
Presents various products of interests to the restaurant operators. Includes chile products; Lawry's Tropical Honey Lime Sauce; Dairy Management Inc. cheese recipes; Sara Lee home-style cakes. INSET: Van Den Bergh Pennant Puff Pastry recipe contest..
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p195
Features various products and equipment of interest to food service industry. Includes Elite Series Ranges from Imperial; Durand Arcodoc tableware; Keating Custom Line Up cooking station; Rankin-Delux Oriental Flex System; Reynolds Cut-Rite wax paper bags and rolls.
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;07/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p87
Presents various food production equipment. Includes Spir-it/Oak Hill sea-sheller; Hubert Olive display cart; IPN Sauceprof dispensing system; Service ideas syrup dispenser; Cambro bud vase.
- Equipment. // Restaurant Business;09/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 17, p107
Describes several equipment used in the food service industry. Includes Cambro Laguna tumblers; 3M food service intercommunication products; Manitowoc and Servend ice and beverage dispenser; Taylor frozen carbonated beverage freezer; Wilbur Curtis brewing system; Ice-O-Matic ice machines.
- Foodservice emporium. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/27/98, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p58
Features various equipment and supplies for food service businesses. Includes kitchen emission control systems; Frozen beverages; Seasonings; Indoor lighting fixtures; Mixers.