Easy-to-Install, Cost Efficient, Flexible: Kiosks, Food Bars Are Changing the Face of F/S
- Stanford Adds Gratz, Promotes Montell. // Food Management;Oct2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p16
The article announces the promotion of Eric Montell to executive director of Stanford Dining of Stanford University and the appointment of Michael Gratz as executive director of Stanford Hospitality & Auxiliaries.
- The Gratz brothers: Colonial merchants. Calkins, V. // Cobblestone;Nov91, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p8
Profiles brothers Barnard and Michael Gratz, 18th century Jewish businessmen in Philadelphia. Expansion into Alleghenies; Adherence to Jewish religious practices; Suppliers to American Revolutionary army; Jews' concerns about rights under new American government. INSET: Untitled (profile on...
- ON-SITE FUTURE POWER PLAYERS Michael Gratz. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;6/16/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p48
Profiles University of California at Los Angeles director for hospitality services Michael Gratz. Career highlights; Challenges facing the food service industry; Future plans. INSET: Untitled.
- milestones. // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p28
The article announces several personnel changes including Eric Montell, promoted to executive director of Stanford Dining at Stanford University, Greg Minner, named dining services director at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, and Michael Gratz, appointed executive director of Stanford...
- FM 2003 LEADERSHIP AWARDS: Michael Gratz. Lawn, John // Food Management;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p26
Features Michael Gratz, director of Hospitality Services at the University of Southern California and one of the winners of the 2003 Food Management Leadership Awards. Importance placed on a well-developed nutrition education program; Management experience; Extensive catering operations managed.
- Stanford's Standout Store. // Food Management;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p52
The article focuses on the new market at the Munger Graduate Residence Complex at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. The market provides a variety of vegetarian and specialty items including fresh produce and freshly baked breads. Executive director Michael Gratz of the school's...
- AT CURB CONFERENCE IN PALM SPRINGS: NETWORKING FOR EFFICIENCIES. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p54
Interviews several members of the College and University Resource Board (CURB) about the advantages of CURB membership to universities and colleges in the United States. Michael Gratz, director of hospitality services at the University of Southern California; Alan Moloney, CURB president;...
- Display merchandisers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p68
Features contemporary units for displaying merchandise. Glass tower showcase from Hirsh Display Fixtures; Display featuring mahogany laminate from Magic Glass Fine Store Fixtures.
- Sell more watercraft this summer. // Dealernews;Mar1995, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p8
Features the rotating vehicle displays for watercraft models from SJP Incorporated.