How to Bring Outdoor Cooking Inside: Doing Barbecue Right
- All Smoke, No Mirrors. Fairchild, Barbara // Bon Appetit;Jul2006, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p20
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Janet Taylor McCracken and Selma Brown Morrow on the virtues of nonstick spray for grill and another by Amy Albert about barbecue cookery.
- A barbecue garage. Whiteley, Peter O. // Sunset;Jun96, Vol. 196 Issue 6, p95
Looks at the barbecue centre designed by Doug MacWilliams located in the garden. Centre designed from recycled brick; Description of its features; Portable barbecue model produced by Pacific Gas Specialities (PGS).
- RIB TICKLER. Butzin, Charlotte; Singh, Reena // Bon Appetit;Jul2000, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p20
Focuses on the 1999 World Barbecue Championships held in Wil, Switzerland. Details on the winning entries; Reasons for holding the competition in Switzerland; Information on the competition for the year 2000.
- Great new summer barbecues. Cox, Beverly // Redbook;Jul95, Vol. 185 Issue 3, p117
Presents recipes for outdoor cooking and barbecues. Includes Colorado Dry-Rub Beef and Grilled Vegetables with Tomato Vinaigrette; West Pawnee Ranch; Skyline Guest Ranch.
- Great Grilling with Sauces, Marinades, Rubs, and Glazes. Lieberman, Jennifer // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p32
Focuses on the increasing popularity of grilled cookery in the United States. Use of grills in most U.S. homes throughout the year; Trend in indoor grilling; Availability of food preparation products for barbecue cookery.
- A Recipe for SAFE SUMMER GRILLING. // USA Today Magazine;Jul2001, Vol. 130 Issue 2674, p7
Presents several safety tips for outdoor cooking or grilling.
- How to Throw an Awesome BBQ. Vozick-Levinson, Simon // Entertainment Weekly;7/9/2010, Issue 1110/1111, p87
The article presents information that can be used to host an outdoor barbecue party.
- SANTA YNEZ GRILL. Crowther, Lane // Bon Appetit;Oct2002, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p152
Presents recipes for outdoor cookery. Portobellos Stuffed With Corn and Mushrooms; Spicy Barbecue Rib-Eye Steaks With Smoked Vegetable Salsa; Ranch-Style Poquito Beans.
- Barbecues Aboard. Fales, Dan // MotorBoating;Aug2001, Vol. 188 Issue 2, pB8
Offers advice on how to make barbecues aboard a ship. Advantages of gas grills; Suggestions for adjusting the flame of the barbecue; Function of barbecue kettles. INSET: TIMELY TIP.