Per-Capita Consumption Now 13.9 Gals.: Bottled Water Eroding Soft Drink Sales Lead
- A VARIETY EXPLOSION: 'HOT' SUMMER DRINKS. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p74
Deals with the variety of beverages offered by U.S. food service businesses. Information on acquisition of non-carbonated beverage companies; Contract of Sodexho Marriott with Red Bull energy drink; Status of bottled water brands.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- THE NEXT WAVE? Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;9/15/2002, Vol. 121 Issue 9, p28
Presents information on the report 'Bottled Water in the U.S.: 2002,' from the Beverage Marketing Corporation. Discussion on the enhanced water category; Reason for the introduction of value-added water; Early contenders in the enhanced water category.
- Wet & wild. Welch, Dawn // Shape;Mar95, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the increase of bottled-water consumption in the United States between 1984 and 1994 according to a Beverage Marketing Corp. report.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Bottled water producers growing leaner and meaner and scarcer. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;3/31/94, Vol. 113 Issue 1563, p3
Focuses on Beverage Marketing Corp.'s `Who Owns Whom: Bottled Water 1993' report. Decline in the number of companies producing bottled water; Maturation of the market as the factor that influence the slow industry growth; Sales performance of several bottled water companies in 1993.