Schwan's Food Service
- TWO-CHANNEL STRATEGY: SCHWAN'S SELLS PIZZA, SUB BRANDS TO ORION FOOD SYS. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
Reports that Schwan's Food Systems has sold its Stone Willy's Pizza and Summit Subs sandwich brands to Orion Food Systems. Impact of the move; Background information on the brands; Comments from the companies' heads.
- The last word. Cobe, Patricia // Restaurant Business;Mar2009, Vol. 108 Issue 3, pFSB3
An interview with a panel of dessert experts is presented. According to Sue Bietsch of Sara Lee Foodservice, comfort with a twist is one of the trends that they are following for product development. Howard Rush of Sweet Lilly Desserts says a custom look is key to a successful dessert menu. When...
- Schwan's unveils global promotion. // Precision Marketing;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
Reports that Schwan's, Great Britain's biggest frozen pizza company, is unveiling its largest sales promotion ever.
- Schwan's Rolls Out New School Program. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p50
The article mentions the LiveSmart Schools product portfolio of Schwan's Food Service Inc.
- Schwan's Reduces Pizza Sodium. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p62
The article reports on the move of Schwan's Food Service Inc. to reduce the sodium content of its Big Daddy Pizza product for schools by 15% to 25%.
- Cutting-edge TECHNOLOGY. Garrison, Bob // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Sep2003, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p38
Focuses on the Project Razor technology used in the production line at the Schwan's Convenience Foods plant in Marshall, Minnesota. Features of the production line; Benefits of the technology for the plant; Efficiency in the production.
- Personal pizzas. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p100
Red Baron Solo pizzas from the company Schwan's, available in single-serve boxes, can be easily cooked in oven after having been taken out of freezer. Rising Proof Perfect crust provides appealing texture and flavor to these pizzas. With fresh-baked aroma and a seven-inch size, Red Baron Solo...
- No place like home. // National Provisioner;Sep2001, Vol. 215 Issue 9, p68
Presents an interview with Michael Ziebell, vice president and general manager of Schwan's Home Service, on company operations in Minnesota. Product line and scope of the business; Improvement of delivery service and distribution; Partnerships with online companies to meet customer trends.
- WALKING TO HELP FIGHT HUNGER. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on Schwan's Food Systems' sponsorship of the event called `Walk Against World Hunger' in Denver, Colorado. Goal of raising public awareness of the `Going Global' hunger program; Brainchild of the American School Food Service Association and the United Nation's World Food Programme.