With Signature Brand Concepts: Mass. Hospital Lifts Cafeteria Sales 30%
- Hot Breakfast from a Cart. // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the food service provided by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. at the Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Description of the mobile cart used by Sodexho in its breakfast program; Total number of patients served by the company on a typical day; Use of disposable trays and...
- PART OF DINING SVCS. COMMITMENT: Hospital's depts. lessen use of outside caterers. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p88
Focuses on the foodservice catered by Sodexho Marriott Services for the cafeteria in the South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, New York. Description of the four-week cafeteria cycle menu; Remarks from Stephen A. Bello, executive chef of the contractor.
- Yale-New Haven hosp. to install cook-chill. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the installation of a cook-chill food production system at the Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. Labor cost savings expected from the installation; Plans for increasing revenues; Retail units operated by contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the hospital; Features...
- 'At your request:' SMS offers better room service to patients. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on the quality of foodservice offered by Sodexho Marriott Services, a company that resulted from the merger of Marriott Management Services and Sodexho North America, to hospital patients. Possibility of cross-pollination of ideas and programs between the two entities as one of the...
- FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS: Northridge Hosp. adopts contractor's room service. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p12
Cites the implementation of the room service program of Sodexho Marriott Services at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles, California. Mechanics of the program; Potential benefits of the program; How the orders of patients and visitors are taken.
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...
- A 10-hosp. bundling. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p28
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' agreement to provide foodservice, housekeeping and plant operations/maintenance for Wheaton Franciscan Services Inc., a multi-state Catholic healthcare system headquartered in Wheaton, Illinois. Number of hospitals included in the contract.
- IN HEALTHCARE: Hospitals can balance cost & sophistication. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p64
Examines how hospital catering services in the United States balance cost and sophistication. How Sodexho Marriott Services managed to reduce costs at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland; Foods served at Mercy Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina; Sales generated from catering...