Fine Host names Hatch
- NEW PRES. AND CEO TO ADDRESS: FINE HOST'S GREATEST NEED. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the appointment of Bob Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host. Concerns over the problems facing the company; Expertise and leadership experience; Overall plan.
- New pres. at Fine Host. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p38
Presents information on the appointment of Gerald Buccino, as president and chief executive officer at Fine Host Corporation. Information on Buccino's company being hired by the corporation to review its operations in December 1997; Why Fine Host hired the company to review its operations;...
- Fine Host undergoes damage control. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p1
Reports the recruitment of Buccino & Associates Inc., a New York City-based crisis-management firm, to handle daily operations of Fine Host Corp. as it seeks to replace its top senior managers who were dismissed for accounting irregularities. Account on the personnel dismissed by Fine Host...
- 'A PERFECT FIT': FINE HOST BUYS FOOD MGMT. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p28
Presents an interview with Bob Jantzen, president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corporation. Opinion on the acquisition of Food Management Corp.; Style in industrial management; Sales forecasts.
- FORMER MARRIOTT EXEC.: Robert Jantzen is new Fine Host ceo. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
Announces the appointment of Robert J. Jantzen as president and chief executive officer of Fine Host Corp. Information on the work experiences of Jantzen.
- Fine Host names new CEO. // Food Management;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the appointment of Lawrence Hatch as Chairman/CEO of Fine Host Corp. Reorganization of Fine Host Corp. under Bankruptcy Code; Amended plan of reorganization.
- PEOPLE AND COMPANIES MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN NORTHEAST OHIO. // Smart Business Cleveland;Sep2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p24
The article announces several executive appointments in Northeast, Ohio, including Justin A. Wolfort at Western Reserve Partners LLC, Lawrence H. Hatch at Glenmede and Michael O'Donnell at Bravo Wellness.
- THE WEEK. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p0019
The article offers news briefs related to various companies in Cleveland, Ohio for July 2-8, 2012. Bedford Laboratories made a voluntary recall of three lots of a drug due to the existence of crystalline particles. DDR Corp. has completed 1.6-billion-dollar worth of acquisitions and dispositions...
- Yankees Change Concessionnaires for New Ballpark. // Food Management;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that baseball team New York Yankees have announced that it will not retain Centerplate Inc., its current concessionaire at the new Yankee Stadium, which will open in 2009. Its sources said that concessions and foodservice operations at the new $1.3bn stadium will be managed...