ARAMARK's compliance award
- A responsible alcohol plan. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p26
Presents guidelines for the `ARAMARK Serves You Right' campaign by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
- Weather delays city meeting with TABC. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);12/12/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p1
The article announces that the meeting of the Clarendon Board of Aldermen with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) on December 6, 2013 was cancelled due to the weather condition and will be rescheduled.
- Fort Worth cops suspend work with TABC after raid. // Gay & Lesbian Times;7/9/2009, Issue 1124, p21
The article reports that Forth Worth police have been suspended working with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission after raiding a gay bar in Texas which caused a man to suffer with a severe head injury.
- Beer, Uncensored. Sullum, Jacob // Reason;Apr2012, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the efforts of Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) to make a distinction between beer and ale by providing a rough guide to alcohol content in both.
- Texas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p28
Discloses the Texas Bond Review Board's announcement that the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission can enter into two lease-purchase deals.
- Medical emergency call results in referral to TABC. Callaway, Wendi // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/1/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 18, p2
The article reports on a referral to Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) concerning a medical call to Grand Saline police officer R. Duke regarding bar customer Anna Ayers in Grand Saline, Texas on April 24, 2014.
- LEGAL NOTICE. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/7/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that an application for a Wine and Beer Retailer's Off-Premise Permit has been made by Elizabeth P. McCoy of Whitney Wine Cellar with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission.
- No charges pressed in alcohol-related death of teen. Biundo, Jen // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);7/21/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 16, p1A
The article reports on the alcohol-related death of Alyssa Marie Bargsley in a golf cart accident, in which the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC) will not pursue criminal charges against the adults who supplied alcohol to Bargsley and her two friends.
- Healthy for Life. // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p26
The article focuses on a Healthy for Life wellness program of Aramark, which the company claims as its commitment to improving the health and academic potential of students and children.