A fight against hunger
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/08/99, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p18
Presents news briefs on some restaurants in the United States as of March 1999. Net income growth posted by Nutrition Management Services Inc.; Opening of Gold Star Chili/River City Diner; Contract received by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. from the Ohio State University in Columbus.
- Franceen Friefeld. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/19/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p20
Interviews Franceen Friefield, national director of nutrition at Sodexho. Creation of the "Your Health, Your Way" program; Sodexho's wellness program; Feedback on the program; Marketing of the program.
- AT HEWLETT PACKARD: Kids' meals build-up cafeteria family-time. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p5
Features the introduction of children's meals at Hewlett Packard's corporate cafeteria in the United States. Packaging design of the children's meals offered by Sodexho Marriott operation; Comments from Mark Beattie, general manager, regarding the goal of customer satisfaction.
- Campus-wellness initiative puts the balance of power in students' hands. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;9/20/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 38, p22
Discusses a wellness program for the college accounts of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. to help students make informed choices about what to eat in campuses in the United States. Incorporation of healthful recipes in the program; Offer of a variety of educational tools for a holistic approach.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p20
Reports on developments related to the restaurant industry in the United States as of November 6, 2000. Appointment of Sodexho Marriott Services to manage the food service at the Innovis Health Center in Fargo, North Dakota.