AN FSD NEWSTRACK EXCLUSIVE: Contracts awarded at Auburn, expanded at University of Penn
- Bon Appetit to manage some retail food concerns at Penn. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/30/98, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p18
Reports that Bon Appetit has been hired to manage several retail food operations being built on the Philadelphia campus of the University of Pennsylvania. Announcement by Penn executive vice president John Fry; Search for a managing director of food services; Bon Appetit's management of food...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p18
Reports developments in foodservice in the United States as of September 17, 2001. Acknowledgement of Bon Apetit Management Co. for providing the best food on colleges; Addition of state-grown, environmentally friendly items to the residence hall menu of the University of Wisconsin; Purchase of...
- Bon Appetit ranks No. 1. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p26
Cites a survey of schools organized by the Coalition for Christian Colleges and Universities in the United States, which top-ranked the on-campus food service provided by Bon Appetit Management Co. at Northwestern College in Roseville, Minnesota in terms of customer satisfaction. Survey...
- fedele bauccio. Shoemaker Rauen, Stacy // Hospitality Design;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p69
An interview is presented with Fedele Bauccio, chief executive officer (CEO) and co-founder of U.S. on-site restaurant firm Bon AppÃ©tit Management Company. Bauccio discusses the reasons he started his company and the specifics of providing food services for corporations, universities and...
- Debuts at Auburn. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p26
Reports that Auburn University in Alabama will be launching The Good Plate, a food service concept developed by Weight Watchers. Samples of food offered.
- St. Joseph Gets History Lesson. King, Paul // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p10
The article focuses on the lessons learned by the Saint Joseph College in West Hartford, Connecticut from the use of available farm produce for its menus despite the lack of beef and chicken during the Eat the Local Challenge luncheon hosted by Bon Appetit Management Co. The menus offered by the...
- Bloomsburg U. Debuts New Servery. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
Describes Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania's Scranton Commons Dining Hall. Concepts.
- UPenn mulls outsourcing foodservice. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/08/96, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p18
Cites a report in campus newspaper `The Summer Pennsylvanian' on the University of Pennsylvania's plan to turn over its foodservice operations to a contractor. Companies for consideration.
- COMING THIS SEMESTER: Campus beefs up board-plan. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the renovation of Scranton Commons at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania aimed to give space for a board-plan operation, a cyber cafeteria and a pizza shop. Value of the renovation; Description of the renovated facility.