ROYAL OAKS: Exhibition cooking draws senior diners
- MORRISON UPDATES SENIOR DINING: Cafe concept for seniors emphasizes menu choice. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
Announces the innovations that Morrison's Senior Dining Division did to its informal cafe concept for senior resident communities in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Changes that are to be implemented; Foods served at the Informal Cafe; Levels of dining offered by Morrison-managed properties.
- Creative variations. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p88
Reports on the plan of Morrison Healthcare Food Services to debut its Cayenne regional barbecue venue. Ingredients used in the barbecue offerings; Types of meat used in the barbecues; Preparations needed for the barbecues.
- Morrison debuts chef program with Restaurant Associates' help. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/9/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p20
Reports the provision of the Visiting Chef Program of Morrison Management Specialists Inc. to Waverly Heights retirement community residents in Gladwyne, Philadelphia. Assistance of Restaurant Associates; Plan of the firm to roll-out the program to other corporate accounts; Details on the...
- Morrison Health Care to explore senior-living services. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/12/98, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p22
Reports on Morrison Health Care's plan to exploit foodservice possibilities in the senior-living industry in the United States. Company's plan to create and implement a separate infrastructure by the end of May 1999 to support the industry; Potential for more multiunit contracts with hospitals;...
- FOUNTAIN RETIREMENT TAPS MORRISON. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Discusses the partnership between Morrison Senior Dining and Fountains Retirement Communities Inc. of Tucson, Arizona regarding dining services for the retirement community. Background of the two companies; Objectives of the alliance; Benefits of the alliance.
- Beyond Italian tradition. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p88
Discusses the transformation of Morrison Senior Dining into an Italian Bistro in order to stage an orchestrated Portofino Night buffet. Buffet table entrees; Menu items offered at the bistro; Details on its To-Go salad and sandwich program.
- Healthy Starts. // FoodService Director;5/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the shift to healthier offerings by the food service department of Kirby Pines, an upscale retirement community in Memphis, Tennessee, upon its implementation of a wellness policy. Lisa Gordon, executive chef at Kirby Pines, mentioned that they held a food fair that...
- NO MORE TRAY SERVICE: Senior dining diets improve. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Foulkeways, a continuing care retirement center in Gwynedd, Pennsylvania managed by Morrison Senior Dining Services has eliminated tray service in favor of home-like experience. Comments from Robbie Vetter, director of dining services; Features of the home-style dining service.
- Light's on at Mease Manor. // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the new dinner menu items served by Mease Manor Retirement Community in Dunedin, Florida for its residents as of February 2006. The dinner menu gives residents the option to eat as healthfully or indulgently as they desire. The culinary team added daily light-fare...