AT HEWLETT PACKARD: Kids' meals build-up cafeteria family-time
- After completing first combined year, Sodexho Marriott's profits up 82%. King // Nation's Restaurant News;11/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p11
Reports on the percentage increase in the profits of food management operator Sodexho Marriott Services during its first year as a public company in the United States. Success of the integration of Sodexho USA with Marriott Management Services; Advantage of the merger of shared services; Effect...
- JCPENNEY IN TEXAS: Retailer debuts fresh take-out bar to capture the time-starved. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p12
Focuses on the Fresh Approach Market, the fresh take-out salad bar at the headquarters of JCPenney in Plano, Texas. Research initiative employed by Sodexho Marriott Services in line with the launching of the salad bar; Information on the pricing at the salad bar; Food items offered by the salad...
- Deli's appeal ranges wide. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p74
Focuses on the appeal of delicatessens in the corporate food service market in the U.S.. Array of deli offered by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. at its World Bank account in Washington, D.C.; Variety of breads used by Flik International Corp. at Merck-Medco; Examples of corporate concepts used...
- Sodexho posts 26% profit rise in top half of 2001. // Nation's Restaurant News;04/30/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p12
Reports on the financial performance of on-site food service provider Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. in the six months ended March 2, 2001. Growth of bottom-line; Net income; Comparison with financial performance in 2000; Decline of retention rates.
- Marketing Miscellany ... // Nation's Restaurant News;05/17/99, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p18
Focuses on Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' plan to showcase its takeout food in June 1999.
- Sodexho Marriott plans product-standardization. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Reports that Sodexho Marriott is planning to launch a standardization program for its food service products. Goal to reach the top 20 percent of its standardization target.
- THREE ROLES, FIVE-POINT PLAN: TUNED TO TECHNOLOGY. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p144
Explains why Sodexho Marriott Services, a food service company, invested on information technology. Manager support to the move of the company; Procurement management system of the company; Facilities management strategy of the company.
- SMS tests home meal replacement for corporate market; menu is first priority. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p76
Reports on Bethesda, Maryland-based Sodexho Marriott Services' home meal replacement (HMR) program. Trend among customers to look for a finished meal to take home; Company's testing of its HMR strategy in a corporate site; Importance of creating the right brand identity.
- Sodexho Marriott targets distrib., consulting gains. // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the sales and profits by American food service contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the first quarter of 1999. Rate of increase in net income; Sources of income; Consultation and management services offered; Plan to leverage the Crossroads concept across all market segments.