JAMES POND: FSD appoints executive editor
- FoodService Director Positions Itself for Growth. // FoodService Director;3/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p12
The article announces that Paul King and Becky Schilling have been appointed editorial director and editor, respectively, of "FoodService Director."
- LETTERS. Thurnhofer, Walter; Coleby, Michael; Floyd, J. Michael; Minier, Sally Saltzbart; Gallagher, Maureen // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented related to food service, including a feature of artist May Keysor, appreciation to the improvement in the layout and design of "FoodService Director" magazine and to article about sustainability in the industry.
- Our brand. Schruntek, Walter J. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the FoodService Director, which was introduced at the National Restaurant Show in Chicago. Mention of FoodService Director's celebration as the newspaper of non-commercial foodservice; Indepth look at FoodService Director.
- 10 years ago. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p38
Opinion. Looks at the success of FoodService Director and employees who worked there and achieved success.
- FSD Launches New Website. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the launching by "FoodService Director" of its redesigned website FoodServiceDirector.com for operations in all non-commercial market segments.
- Foodcapsule: Today's top salad entrees. // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p16
Presents a survey on preference of salad entrees as surveyed in hospital, nursing homes, colleges, schools and others by FoodService Director Center-of-the-Plate Survey. Reason why the basic salads become one of the most profitable main course items on the average menu; Ranking of tuna on all...
- Want to know what's coming next? // FoodService Director;02/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents information on issues which will appear on the Web site of `FoodService Director' magazine in March, 1998. Web site address; Contents of the Trends and Statistics section; Contact for direct electronic mail contact.
- FSD's 2010 Compensation Study. // FoodService Director;1/1/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
The article presents the results of the 2010 Compensation Study conducted by the magazine "FoodService Director" in the U.S.
- Happy New Year. King, Paul // FoodService Director;12/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p12
The article presents information on the changes to be made to the journal beginning 2008, including modifications to the food section and the enhancement of the "Menu Strategies" section.