30 Set This Year: Sodexho Marriott Steps-Up Brighton Gardens Expansion
- Highlights from: The not-for-profit assisted living... // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Mar98, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p47
Provides information on the survey conducted by the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) on assisted living of United States. Number of providers that responded in the survey; Services provided by stand alone assisted living facilities.
- Whither regulation? Peck, Richard L. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Oct96, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p4
Editorial. Comments on the philosophical split between the American Health Care Association and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging over the direction regulation should take for the assisted living industry. Organizations' preference for a more outcomes-oriented,...
- Assisted-living quality initiative prompts dispute. Gardner, Jonathan // Modern Healthcare;7/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p27
Reports on the conflict between the American Health Care Association (AHCA) and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHS) on the issues of quality initiative for assisted-living facilities. Failure of the AHCA to take part in the Assisted Living Quality Coalition;...
- Study on assisted living published. // PA Times;May97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p3
Announces that the Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging (SWPPA) has published a study titled `The State of Assisted Living in Pennsylvania.' Why assisted living was identified as one of the most important issues confronting aging service providers.
- Survey: AAHSA Members Embrace the LTC Continuum. Edwards, Douglas J. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Dec2001, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Presents the results of the 2000 Membership Continuum Survey conducted by the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging. Provision of amenities at assisted-living facilities; Inclusion of pharmacies at hospital-based nursing facilities; Special services offered by nursing facilities.
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...
- Sodexho/Marriott alliance set. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p1
Reports that shareholders of Marriott International company approved the spinoff and merger transaction to create Sodexho Marriott Services Incorporated. Date-of-record for the transaction; Scheduled date the company was to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
- SunCreek breakfast. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p36
Reports on Sodexho Marriott Services' creation of the SunCreek Breakfast Program aimed at educating its staff about their food and services. Promotional campaign lined up for the program.
- Sodexho Marriott manages ctr. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Reports on the opening of the Sodexho Marriott Services-managed Corporate Training and Conference Center in Birmingham, Mississippi.