PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Study looks at urban broadband market. Hogan // Multichannel News;12/20/99, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p52
Reports on the plan of Horowitz & Associates Inc. to release results of an urban-market study on telecommunications in the United States. Demand for cable and Internet services.
- Cable Plays Catch-Up TO SATELLITE'S DIVERSE FARE. Clemens, Luis // Multichannel News;7/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p34
The article discusses the growing landscape of cable and satellite ethnic programming. Though a number of major cable operators have bolstered their multicultural offerings and international marketing efforts, they are still behind satellite operators. Cable and satellite providers seem to...
- Schuler Keynotes Horowitz Forum. // Multichannel News;3/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p20
Reports the participation of Barry Schuler, chief executive officer of America Online Inc., as speaker at the Horowitz Associates Inc. forum in New York.
- Horowitz lends Data to CaritaSoft. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;02/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p22
Reports the partnership between Horowitz Associates Inc. and Caritasoft Inc. to integrate consumer behavior research in Bal Harbour, Florida. Details on the Customer Value Management Suite customer service software; Efforts of Horowitz to provide telecommunications services; Award received by...
- Consumers want their MTV- and their cell phone- on the same bill. // Satellite Broadband;Oct2001, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p14
Provides information on a survey by Horowitz Associates regarding cable and telecommunications services in the United States. Average amount spent by consumers on cable and telecommunication services each month; Potential advantages of bundled services; Top three services that respondents are...
- Understanding Urban Hispanic Consumers. // Multichannel News;6/21/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p28
Presents charts from Horowitz Associates Inc. which give a snopshot of cable, satellite and high speed Internet usage among urban U.S. Hispanics. Digital cable penetration; Satellite dish penetration; Spanish-language viewing.
- Survey: More Subs Opting for Bundle. // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p24
Reports on the increase in number of bundled customers and consumers who are willing to purchase packages of video, voice and data services in the U.S. according to a research from Horowitz Associates Inc. Advantages of bundled services; Outlook of consumers on the reliability of bundled...
- Richmond plays host to diversity forum. // South Asian Post;3/10/2011, p4
The article offers information on the 2nd annual Diversity Dialogue Conference hosted by the Richmond Multicultural Concerns Society (RMCS) to be held at Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Richmond, British Columbia on March 18, 2011.
- Fourth N.H. diversity conference set for Sept. 19. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p18
The article provides information on the fourth annual New Hampshire Cultural Diversity Awareness Council Diversity Conference, Expo and Career Fair for Business and Education to be held at the Center of New Hampshire in Manchester, New Hampshire on September 19, 2006.