- THE B&C. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/3/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p10
Presents statistical data on the stock performance of broadcast and cable operators in the U.S. in 2004. Fox Entertainment; Comcast Corp.; XM Satellite.
- Orbiting Wall Street. // Satellite News;5/22/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the performance of the stocks of XM Satellite Radio in the stock market. Impact of the copyright infringement lawsuit filed by the Recording Industry Association of America on the stocks of XM and rival Sirius Satellite Radio; Portable satellite radios unveiled by XM that play stored...
- XM Fund-Raising News Followed By Big Drop In Its Value On Wall St. Saxe, Frank // Billboard;03/10/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 10, p80
Offers financial information about XM Satellite Radio. Market value which it lost after it announced plans to raise as much as $475 million through convertible notes and the sale of up to 5 million additional shares of stock; Money which the company will need to stay afloat in 2001 and 2002;...
- XM STOCK SOCKED BY REPORT. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;3/20/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 15, p1
Reports the financial status of XM Satellite Radio. Decline of company shares; Details of the year-end filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission; Percentage of stock decrease.
- Satellite radio launch stumbles out of stores. Blum, Stephen // Satellite Broadband;Nov2001, Vol. 2 Issue 11, p34
Comments on the launching of XM Satellite Radio in San Diego, California and Dallas, Texas. Retail stores that offer satellite radio products and services from XM; Details on the launch of the Digital Satellite System in 1994; Comparison between Thomson Consumer Electronics with manufacturers...
- XM Satellite Radio gets cash reinforcement. Osburn, Chaz // Automotive News;12/30/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6018, p3
Reports that a multi-million dollar financing deal has allowed XM Satellite Radio Inc. to focus on making its business of satellite broadcasting viable. Terms of condition of the financial deal made with automobile companies; Profit potential of the satellite broadcasting service.
- Satellite Radio System to Be Launched in San Diego. Rodrigues, Tanya // San Diego Business Journal;8/6/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p11
Reports the launching of the satellite radio system of XM Satellite Radio in San Diego, California. Cost associated in the operation; Equipment and service fees for the system; Details about the advertising campaigns of the company.
- XM Satellite Radio Begins Test Trials Of Service. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/23/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p29
Focuses on the test trial of the satellite radio service of XM Satellite Radio in Washington. Evaluation of installation and activation processes by retailers; Use of frequency modulation (FM) modulated adapters and head units with built-in receivers to test service and programming; Operation...
- Orbiting Wall Street. // Satellite News;10/3/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 38, p9
Presents updates on the satellite communication sector in the U.S. as of October 2005. Performance of stocks of XM Satellite Radio and DirecTV; Plan of Tiger Telematics Inc. to list its stocks on the Nasdaq.