Hitting the Web Generation
- Cold War Experience: Espionage. Mitchoff, Kate; Ishizuka, Kathy // School Library Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p52
Reviews the Web site Cold War Experience: Espionage from cable television networks Cable News Network.
- On Lifetime: New show and site. Rich, Laura // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/2/1996, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p6
Reports on Lifetime Television's plans to launch a World Wide Web site called Traders TV to promote the series `Traders.' Focus of television program on Wall Street women; Support for the series with newspaper and radio campaign.
- ABC options Israeli television series. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;8/25/2013, p1
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The ABC television network purchased the rights to Israel's top-rated television series, "Bilti Hafich," or "Irreversible."
- Capital Gains. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;3/6/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the competition among TV stations in Texas as of March 2006. Growth in the ratings of CBS-owned KEYE; Investments of TV stations on Web sites; Major changes made by KTBC, a syndication of Fox station. INSET: Anchor Reunion.
- Pax TV opens its wings, soars into cyberspace. Shaw, Russell // Electronic Media;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p12
Opinion. Focuses on the launch of `Pax Net,' a Web site from Pax TV Networks company. Address of the site; Features of the site; Comments from Paul Wang, Pax TV executive vice president; Reference to the `Pax TV Family Flix Page,' Web site.
- Using your noggle. Cheng, Kipp // Entertainment Weekly;10/03/97, Issue 399, p92
Reports on cable network Nickelodeon's World Wide Web site, Nogglevision. Internet address.
- IQ news. Kuchinskas, Susan // MediaWeek;09/07/98, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p33
Highlights the traffic records set by CNNfn.com for reporting 8.5 million page views on August 31, 1998. Percentage increase in requests for avails; Addition of another server.
- Site of the week. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/31/99, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p43
Features the Web site of cable television network Cartoon Network. Features of the Web site; Date of launching; Designer of the Web site; Access information.
- NSNBC promotes financial focus. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/06/98, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p53
Cites the plans of MSNBC to launch a broad promotional effort for business readers on the Web. Comments from Jim Kinsella, general manager of MSNBC; Information on business-related Web sites; Details on the MSNBC site.