EchoStar's Revolving Door Spins Again
- Echostar President Resigns. // Satellite Today;2/15/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Michael Neuman as president and COO of Echostar Communications Corp., effective on February 13, 2006. Echostar did not disclose why Neuman left the company.
- EchoStar sets 2 top officials. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/21/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 57, p5
Reports on the appointment of Michael Neuman as president and chief operating officer and Carl Vogel as vice chairman of EchoStar Communications Corp. in the U.S.
- EchoStar's Ergen Hires a COO. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/27/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p46
Reports on the appointment of Michael Neuman and Carl Vogel as COO at television network EchoStar Communications Corp. in June 2005. Career background of Neuman and Vogel; Views of CEO Charlie Ergen on the qualifications of the executives; Comment of Vogel on EchoStar.
- Short Transmissions. // Satellite News;2/20/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p6
Presents news briefs related to telecommunication satellite providers as of February 2006. Launch of the Echostar 10 telecommunications satellite, designed and built by Lockheed Martin for Echostar Communications Corp.; Appointment of Herb Satterlee, the former CEO and chairman of Digitalglobe,...
- EchoStar's Buying Biz in Limbo. Feuer, Jack; Mack, Ann M. // Adweek Western Edition;3/18/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p24
States that the media buying business of EchoStar is unstable following the exit of two top marketing executives. Rumors that the clients of EchoStar have been talking to different media agencies; Speculation on the extent of the problem of EchoStar.
- Reardon out at Dish. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;09/07/98, Vol. 128 Issue 37, p45
Reports on the resignation of John Reardon as president of EchoStar Communications Corp.'s Dish Network. Information on his tenure; Speculations regarding his resignation.
- Steve Nadelman Leaves Acme Lift. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/2/2013, p4
The article announces the resignation of Steve Nadelman, president and chief operating officer of Acme Lift Co., effective December 31, 2012.
- Bruce McKenzie departs IHG. McKenzie, Bruce // Hotel & Accommodation Management;6/ 1/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p13
The article announces the resignation of Bruce McKenzie as chief operating officer of InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
- RICHARD KONZEM RESIGNS AS GCSAA COO. // Golfdom;Jul2013, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that Richard Konzem has resigned as chief operating officer (COO) of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA).